UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Dream Come True

Gemstone

In case you don't see these on facebook, I decided to put some pics here too.

When I was a child, I was fearless. As I have got older, and wiser, I become more of a wimp. Thus, it took me a year of riding lessons when I was forty to get the confidence to canter and I nearly gave up at times.I used to trot up the road while everyone else was cantering down the common and wish that I could too. Here is the evidence that I can do it now :biggrin:

Me and lovely Larry :wub: :wub: :wub:

DSC_4912.jpg

DSC_4913.jpg

DSC_4946.jpg

DSC_4947.jpg

DSC_4955.jpg

Yay!! Well done you :flowers: Fab pics and nice pink touch on the hat :wink:

I know what you mean about - when I was little I didn't care how much it hurt if I fell of a pony but when I started riding again last year, I was a tad nervous to start :laugh:

No pink joddies? :unsure:

Fantastic :flowers:

I always wanted to learn to ride when I was a child, I really hope to give it a go one day. Thanks for sharing the photos :)

Go for it, Ange :flowers:

Darren also photographed me practising without a horse on our dog walk this morning :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DSC_4742.jpg

DSC_4743.jpg

Darren also photographed me practising without a horse on our dog walk this morning :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DSC_4742.jpg

DSC_4743.jpg

You are absolutely bonkers woman, but we still love you! :laugh: :wub:

Glad you finally got to canter as I know how much you really wanted to do it. Well done. There will be no stopping you now. :biggrin:

Brilliant pics. So glad that your dream has come true. :flowers: There is nothing like the freedom of cantering. Next thing is the gallop!!!! :biggrin:

DSC_4742.jpg

DSC_4743.jpg

So glad that it wasn't only me!! :laugh: Dining room chairs were also used IF I remember rightly! :wacko: :laugh:

Brilliant pics. So glad that your dream has come true. :flowers: There is nothing like the freedom of cantering. Next thing is the gallop!!!! :biggrin:

So glad that it wasn't only me!! :laugh: Dining room chairs were also used IF I remember rightly! :wacko: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Did you recognise the jodphurs? :unsure: :wink: