UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Swine Flu - Pandemic Alert Level Raised, How Worried Are You?

snow

i have swine flu

the flu my swine of a husband left behind when he went to spain :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: like it!

I am fed up with Sky News and their obsessive coverage of this

is there no other news in the world ?

I bet more people have died in developing countries from lack of food , wars or conflicts , lack of access to medical care or from diseases like cholera , malaria or typhoid in the last 24 hours than people have been infected with pig flu in the last month

western society is so up its own arse sometimes it makes me ashamed

So true Sam :( :(

When it first started, 20 people had died of it. Some "expert" predicted that this would turn into a"pandemic that would kill 120 million people". Can the same expert kindly apply the same formula to my bank account please? Could do with a million or 120! :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already got those, I keep one in my bag to use if I have to pick up dog pooh/put it in the pooh bin - obviously using a bag but I feel unclean for the rest of the walk if I don't use one of those gels!

That's what I use mine for too - there's also one in the car 'just in case' - hope I don't run out soon........

We got rang by the council last year to ask us how many spaces we had left in our graveyards as they were compiling the information in the event of a major pandemic - I must admit it made me feel rather :wacko: to be asked how many bodies we could take - I do understand the need for these kinds of forward "just in case" plans etc but it's one thing to think of that in the abstract and quite another just a few months later to be watching the news and see just how fast the WHO have ramped up the threat warning and to hear some of the very careful language being used.

I could help in an emergency :unsure: