UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oc Tshirts, Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Etc Etc

cycas

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hun, I can order yours for you once I've been paid at the end of the month if you don't mind waiting? I would do it now, but my car is going in to be checked for possible head gasket issues, so I dont have any money spare until I'm paid! xx

• 4 weeks later...

:unsure: I ordered mine on 18th May, and then thought I had done something wrong as it never arrived, (always a possibility!) so re-ordered one at the start of last week...

I can only find overseas numbers to call and check they have my order this time; is there any way I can follow this up please - who can I contact? I was really hoping I would have it for the weekend, if not before :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Aaarrgh, I'm really sorry - I didn't see your previous message - hope it's all OK now.

I can see an order for a black tshirt on 10th June, and two hoodies and two tees on 4th June, but nothing since then, is either of those you? If not, then it looks like it hasn't gone through?

Any one else having problems, do PM if you think I've missed you.

Edited by cycas

Many moons ago I ordered two sweatshirts, then promply forgot about them. :wink: Untill this weekend that is, I have never had them and am wondering what happened.

Can some clever soul enlighten me please.

Sorry to be such an idiot :D

Barbara

Does anyone know what sizes would fit an 18/20 please? Bit pants at measuring - usually a size 20/22 due to large bosom area but assuming sizes don't go up that high. Would love one of the strappy tops or lady's skinny tee's...if not what blokes size would fit?