UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oc Tshirts, Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Etc Etc

cycas

it tells me my card is not allowed but i know it's fine. Have double checked with my bank

That would be me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spent ages at work with the weights and measures tape measure trying to work out what size I needed. Hope I got it right.

Will be fully corporate clothed this summer. Spreading the word everywhere we go, Terriers too. Unless we are doing very serious showing in the handling classes and I need to wear a suit!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's because it's print on demand. Batch printing is cheaper, particularly for mugs, but then you have to pay for a pile of them up front and can usually only afford one design, and if you trip over the pile and break them all you are stuck. This way we can offer a whole bunch of different stuff with different designs, logos etc without having to pay in advance or find some poor soul to store and post them, or spend time working out payment and stock control.

Barbara, you should have had an order confirmation email from Spreadshirt - click on the link and view your Order Summary. You should be able to cancel it as long as you get on and do it quickly.

There is a 'never too young' mens hoodie in there somewhere - but if you want a mens one in the same design as the ladies' I'll pop one in for you now.

Never mind thanks, leave it as it is and Chasta can have it. I might treat OH to another one if he likes them. I have not shown them to him yet

Barbara

That would be me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spent ages at work with the weights and measures tape measure trying to work out what size I needed. Hope I got it right.

Will be fully corporate clothed this summer. Spreading the word everywhere we go, Terriers too. Unless we are doing very serious showing in the handling classes and I need to wear a suit!

that posted the wrong quote above that some how - should have been this quote above it.

Cycas "I've got an order showing for 2 small dog Ts, a hoodie, a sweatshirt and 3 T-shirts - is that you? It says its gone through. "

Should make more sense now. Sorry computers hate me sometimes

We benefit in other ways too though. It always helps to get our name out there so when you're wearing a top and are standing in a queue in the supermarket, someone might remember seeing the web address and go home to look at it. Or when you're walking your dog around the park in the little doggy t-shirts, it's a great talking point.

Wear your OC clothing proudly as you'll be helping raise awareness each time you step outside of the house :biggrin:

Clothing arrived today. It is excellent quality but it's all going to have to go back as the sizes are VERY small. I just thought I would post as a warning to others order on the leanent side to save having to change order. Came very fast though. Hopefully return and exchange will happen just as quickly. I spent ages with a tape measure at work too! I remember there were comments on people asking for roomy sizes for the camping t-shirts so just thought I best mention it. I don't see myself as a very big 26year old, nor a very thin one just average now requesting XL after ordering M to be on the safe side as better slightly loose than over tight. Dog T's pretty dinky too Trixie is having Cooper's and her's is going back to get Cooper a bigger size

But seriously good quality items though so do everyone go and place an order

oh bum! that means I will have to change mine for a bigger size or............

I could stop eating chocolate! hmmmmmm

yeah I suppose I could............ but NO I'll just post them back and get exchange. Although don't suppose the beer helps either ops maybe it was wishful thinking then. Oh well never mind