UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oc Tshirts, Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Etc Etc

cycas

If you click through to see the detail for each item, next to the dropdown where you choose the size is a 'size chart' link which gives precise measurements for each size available.

yep I did all that and spent ages at work the the weights and measures tape measure so it should have been acurate but somehow failed in my calculations

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly they will not exchange and only offer £20 voucher, which is hardly anything on an oder that big, so I find myself VERY out of pocket. Not impressed with them really. I only ordered so much because I was dead excited at them being available at last. Obviously I wasn't doing it to be awkward, just wanted to raise more money for Oldies and raise the profile everywhere I go with the dogs!

So does anyone want to buy them off me?

2 Medium black logo womens t-shirts

Small Black womens hoodie

Small doggy T-shirt saying support older dogs

Medium navy womens sweatshirt

They really don't fit me so can't just think I'll keep them and make do. I'll cover the postage.

I did look for a returns policy and saw they did have a 14-day return policy if not worn/washed so thought it would be fine. Obviously no-one would place an order with the intent of returning it. I'm not posting to have a go at Oldies it's not their fault. I'm just disappionted with the site's response when I know a lot of people will be placing orders for Oldies Club stuff

Oh dear that isnt good :( My items arrived today and they fit fine. Lets just hope we can find some other Oldies Club supporters who your items might fit and we can hopefully sort this out. Im surprised they wouldnt allow you to return it and swap sizes though.

I'm a little confused about their 14 day return policy then if you're not allowed to return them for that reason.

I also checked their return policy before I ordered just in case.

It's going to cause a little upset if we both measured and picked sizes according to their size chart and not only do they not fit but they cant be returned. I'm a little worried about my order now :(

Are they using this section in their terms and conditions as I think i read on this thread that items were made up to order

This right of cancellation does not exist in the case of contracts for the delivery of goods that Spreadshirt has manufactured on the basis of the Customer’s specifications or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the Customer. In particular this applies to products that are printed with motifs (texts or images) at the request of the Customer. The Customer knows that by ordering such products he/she is giving precise instructions for the goods to be manufactured.

The printed with motifs bit I think is key here

But I may be talking rubbish - it's just how I have read it

Yeah I did say that they would be getting plenty of orders for these so they should be able to re sell them I have only tried them on for seconds. I don't want to kick up a fuss but I did place an order that was £120! Like I say Iwas excited to have some OC clothing at last and as I have a very busy summer planned I wanted to make sure I always had T-shirt clean. That's why I posted here as hopefully I can sort it out with other supporters but I do work in Trading Standards afterall so will be seeking advice from my collegues

Are they using this section in their terms and conditions as I think i read on this thread that items were made up to order

The printed with motifs bit I think is key here

But I may be talking rubbish - it's just how I have read it

They sent me something like that in an email but that is from their main site and not on a link from the Oldies page. I did look carefully for a returns policy. The way it is laid out also I was under the impression these were in stock and I never thought I was personally asking for a special order, I thought that would be the case if I was designing my own shirts.

sounds like you have an ideal job to sort it out then :)

doesn't sound a very good policy

Surely exchanges are possible?

If not i will buy the small black hoodie off you for my son (i know it says womans but he wont know :wink: and he's only 8 so bound to fit) i couldnt find a size chart on the link??? :unsure:

Edited by joshnbecks

OK have just looked at the bit you said - on the oldies link help page not main companies T&C's and it does also say ive made it bold

14-day right of return

Although most of our products are individually printed, we honour the customer's right to return unworn and unwashed products. WARNING: In accordance with legal regulations, products specifically configured to meet demands (particularly personalised texts) or clearly tailored to meet personal requirements of a customer cannot be returned. We will reimburse the delivery costs for canceled orders valued at or above 40 €. Due to high postal fees for such deliveries (e.g. 8.50 € for an A4 envelope), please make sure to correctly stamp all returning packages. Reimbursements will be paid ex post. Before returning any product, please contact our Customer Service at [email protected]. Or simply reply to our confirmation email. IMPORTANT: Since all personally configured returned goods go more or less to waste, we recommend that you order a test product prior to placing large orders - that way you can see first-hand the quality and size of our products. This trial would avoid unneeded reclamations, help us greatly and help preserve the environment by creating less waste.

Have also underlined why they are only offering you £20 cos that what delivery was for your order.

Im a size 10 and the small hoodie fits me. Dont know if that helps

Fab, that should be fine

he's a 32" in school jumper :)

OK have just looked at the bit you said - on the oldies link help page not main companies T&C's and it does also say ive made it bold

Have also underlined why they are only offering you £20 cos that what delivery was for your order.

Fab, that should be fine

he's a 32" in school jumper :)

Yes bit I was not under the impression at that point I was asking for such a personalised order. I thought that would have been that case if I had designed my very own shirts not ones that had been produced on behalf of someone else.

I did look at the size charts. With the hoodie I was thrown by the fact thay only had small and large so I thought large would be too big. Clearly not if Amy is only a dinky size 10! Wish they could have listed them as sizes 10, 12, 14... etc then this would never have happened.

Sorry I should know better that I am really dim and nothing I do turns out well. :wacko: :sad02:

Yes to Joshnbecks you can buy that off me failing all else I will post it when we have made your doggy dressing gown :wink:

Your NOT dim at all

I only knew about the being made up bit cos of what someone (cant remember who, sorry) said about the mugs.

See if you get anywhere returning your order if not then I will have the hoodie as stated (get paid 28th so will settle up then)

Well my order had been made before the thread was looked at on here as I ordered at work and forums are blocked you see. I had put the website up so I could have the pic of Trix with Cooper up on my screen and I saw it on the latest posts links at the side.

Sadly they will not exchange and only offer £20 voucher, which is hardly anything on an oder that big, so I find myself VERY out of pocket. Not impressed with them really. I only ordered so much because I was dead excited at them being available at last. Obviously I wasn't doing it to be awkward, just wanted to raise more money for Oldies and raise the profile everywhere I go with the dogs!

So does anyone want to buy them off me?

2 Medium black logo womens t-shirts

Small Black womens hoodie

Small doggy T-shirt saying support older dogs

Medium navy womens sweatshirt

They really don't fit me so can't just think I'll keep them and make do. I'll cover the postage.

I did look for a returns policy and saw they did have a 14-day return policy if not worn/washed so thought it would be fine. Obviously no-one would place an order with the intent of returning it. I'm not posting to have a go at Oldies it's not their fault. I'm just disappionted with the site's response when I know a lot of people will be placing orders for Oldies Club stuff

Claire, I will have your two medium black womens t-shirts but I dont get paid until 3rd. :flowers: I can then paypal across or send you a cheque?