UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Two Strays

Shazzy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She paid the bill :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

She even had the cheek to comment that there were lots of staffy's in the pound and that one of them looked as if it could have been one of her older pups!!! She was told that idiots like her are breeding indiscriminately but she just shrugged :(

The DW and council have them on their register now and if found again will be turning a blind eye - and the RSPCA inspector (who is actually a star) will be paying her a visit. :wink:

I know where she lives and I will drive past everyday.. Im absolutely gutted. :mecry:

How on earth do you fosterers do your job - :unsure:

She paid the bill :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

She even had the cheek to comment that there were lots of staffy's in the pound and that one of them looked as if it could have been one of her older pups!!! She was told that idiots like her are breeding indiscriminately but she just shrugged :(

The DW and council have them on their register now and if found again will be turning a blind eye - and the RSPCA inspector (who is actually a star) will be paying her a visit. :wink:

I know where she lives and I will drive past everyday.. Im absolutely gutted. :mecry:

How on earth do you fosterers do your job - :unsure:

So sorry, but as Sarah said, you did your best. I hope the RSPCA do keep a close watch. :flowers: