UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Saying Goodbye - Pudding Is Moving On.....

Wendbert

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy, you are a star. :GroupHug: It would have been so easy to keep Pudding, even knowing that she wasn't "the one". BUT you are putting Pudding's wellbeing first. That takes guts. :GroupHug: As you say, you will know when "the one" comes into your life. Bet it is when you least expect it.

You have given her the biggest helping hand in her life. I'm sure, that what she has learnt while she has been with you and the boys, will stand her in good stead for the rest of her life.

Pudding had lots of cuddles this morning after being allowed up on my bed. She's none the wiser of course and thinks today is just another ordinary day. I've packed her a little bag with some toys and treats and after we've had our morning walk we'll be off to the Barn.

It's been lovely having Pudding here and I do love her, but I know she has the confidence to settle in any home and I'm sure she'll love being with her new family and with Lacy :wub:

Pudding had lots of cuddles this morning after being allowed up on my bed. She's none the wiser of course and thinks today is just another ordinary day. I've packed her a little bag with some toys and treats and after we've had our morning walk we'll be off to the Barn.

It's been lovely having Pudding here and I do love her, but I know she has the confidence to settle in any home and I'm sure she'll love being with her new family and with Lacy :wub:

After saying you cannot bond with her you go on to say: Its been lovely having her here and I do love her.

Sorry throwing spanner in the works but if you love having her there and you love her then Why?.

Once a dog (or any other animal) comes to live with me thats it they are there for life.

Good luck Pudding - you're a lovely girl and I'm sure you will be very happy in your new home :wub:

:GroupHug: Wendy

After saying you cannot bond with her you go on to say: Its been lovely having her here and I do love her.

Sorry throwing spanner in the works but if you love having her there and you love her then Why?.

Once a dog (or any other animal) comes to live with me thats it they are there for life.

Wendy said from the start that she was fostering Pudding. Surely one of the important things about fostering is knowing when you are the best home for a dog and knowing to let go when you think that you're not?

Fostering isn't something I'd be very good at but thankfully lots of people do a fab job and help many animals go onto their wonderful new lives, just like Pudding :wink: