UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sad News

AngieK9

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou everyone for your kind messages of support, it means a lot to us. My sister went to see him yesterday and he was wearing his fishing hat and she said it looked like he was smiling. (I didn't want to go). We have chose the music (Pavarotti), my nephew Mitchell chose an anchor made from flowers, I think everything is sorted. Poor mum is in a state, hope she'll be okay on Monday. Our car failed it's MOT so we are using dad's camper van, the dogs seem to like it anyway.

Thanks everyone, it's today, none of us have slept all week and my mum is distraught, I am dreading it. Please send good thoughts at 1.30 (leaving the house) and 2.00.

My sister & I were talking of a memorial type thing maybe sponsoring a trophy at the local fishing club or something, I suggested the gardener's association as mum & dad had an allotment for years. Anyway the other night my sister had a dream about dad, he said "It's alright" and "Fertilise the garden". She thought maybe we should sponsor a tree and everyone thinks it's a good idea. If anyone has any deatils/ contacts then that would be great, please pm me or post on here, tahns again for all your kind thoughts.

Edited by AngieK9