UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy 1st Gotcha Day - A Year With Minnie-moo

ReikiAnge

Today is a year since we brought the delightful M-M home - happy gotcha day beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think you have probably all seen enough little poopie photos* over the past year :unsure: so here are a few more "mature" shots of our girl :)

One of the most recent, naked M-M after lying in a particularly sticky muddy puddle and needing a shower last weekend!

JG.jpg

The muddy puddle!

M-MSno049ii.jpg

Waiting patiently for me while I take wildlife photos in the woods :)

M-MSno042iii.jpg

Running with her ball, one of her favourite things in the world

M-MSno061ii.jpg

Just beautiful

Snow181ii.jpg

Snow170ii.jpg

*Trying* to keep her bum on the ground waiting for the ball :laugh:

Minnie-Moo018ii-4.jpg

Family portrait:

Minnie-Moo-allfourdogs006ii.jpg

Her first trip to the beach - not overly keen on the water but enjoyed the sand, chips and making new friends :)

Minnie-Mooseaside023ii.jpg

On "Hovis Hill"

Minnie-Moo035ii.jpg

M-M is a very special girl. She is extremely beautiful but more importantly is so very lovely. I wanted a dog that I could take everywhere and that's exactly what she is. She has her moments of looking as though she's never had a minute's training in her life :rolleyes: when she's doing her black kangaroo impression on lead, but she's just wonderful and we're so very glad we adopted her.

She gets on brilliantly with our other dogs, loves everyone - though she's not adverse to telling another dog off if they're too full-on :wink: - adores children, is excellent off-lead and is just fab really. We've had lots of adventures so far and have lots more to come. I feel she's done wonders for my confidence as a dog owner and I'm sure she's helped boost Sno's confidence too :)

I quite love her really :biggrin:

We'll have a nice (hopefully sunny) walk later and then tomorrow morning we are meeting up with a few friends in Bradford on Avon for a walk too :)

*OK, just one then ... :wub:

Minnie13March2008001iii.jpg

Thank you again so much, LRSEC, especially Auntie Mindy and Auntie Helen, for letting us bring this wonderful girl into our family :flowers:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy First Gotcha Day Minnie-Moo!!!

:woof::elefant::woof::elefant::woof::elefant::woof::elefant:

May there be many happy returns of the day! :)

Ange, you know you're singing her praises on how good she is with everything and everyone? Well, that's because you and Rob have given her such an excellent start in life (including camera training, lol :wink:)! She is a credit to you both, so well done :flowers:

Thank you :)

Ange, you know you're singing her praises on how good she is with everything and everyone? Well, that's because you and Rob have given her such an excellent start in life (including camera training, lol :wink: )! She is a credit to you both, so well done :flowers:

Thanks Billy :flowers: Yes, camera training we've excelled at, she's a total poser :laugh: