UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

There must be thousands of emails in my account (I've had the same one for years) but I can't remember the title of any of them so I told them the last one I received was about an incubator :rolleyes: I can't remember the answers to some of the gazillion questions!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear that sounds very complicated. Can they just not take my word for it that I know that the picture, lovely as she may be, of the lady with her bits on show wouldn't have come from you? I'd send it to you but I'm sure you don't want to see it. She has too many hands. That's odd. Perhaps they need her bra size? I'd say 34 c. She needs a thong too but i couldn't tell you the size.

Claire - lots of get well thoughts for your dad :GroupHug: If I can be of any help at all just holler :flowers:

Glad I wasn't about today for your resigning drama Cheryl :D It was bad enough reading back and getting to the part when you finally did it. Well done for being brave and telling your boss to her face. Fingers crossed this new job will be better for you :flowers:

Jules, your union rep sounds fab, here's hoping the chair on the panel sees sense and makes your boss crawl on broken glass to apologise to you over the awful way you have been treated :GroupHug:

Bejo - you rood woman making SB blush like that :blush02: :laugh:

Work is manic at the moment, my contract finishes at the end of March and they are squeezing every last drop of effort out of me. My contract has been extended by 6 months but working in a different role from April, half of the role sounds really good the other bit as dull as dull as anything. They keep making noises about how they would love to take me on permanently but can't due to the recession etc so I will still be a temp (no sick pay, holiday pay etc :( ) I have been approached by 'the opposition' and have an interview next Friday (13th :ohmy: ) for a permanent role, similar to what I am doing at the moment.

RMgoodF Don't know if you remember me saying about my nephew in Briz being laid off a few months ago and struggling to find a new job. He has been offered 2 jobs in the last 3 days :biggrin: I'm so chuffed for him as he has been on agency books for temping at anything - just getting the odd few days here and there and applying for lots of jobs. The job he has accepted is working for a government department, so he should have some security and the chance to build a career.

I'm chatting on Facebook to a friend of mine who used to be my next door neighbour. I can remember the day she brought home her EBT pup, Stanley and he's going to be 10 this month. Stan and Guinny were best mates - Stan made a small face sized hole in the fence so they could talk to each other without having to bother to jump up :laugh: :laugh: :wub:

gawd Cheryl, thats crap.

i am quite pizzed and singig to random choons :unsure:

Are you stomping too? :unsure: :laugh:

RMF: Sir H is on the sofa, Pudding is curled up on top of him. He's having a twitchy dream so Pudding's bobbing up and down :laugh: :laugh: :wub: