UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

ok, i'll do it at 3:45 then. :wacko:

So you should have done it by now, I promise you will feel like a huge weight has lifted off your shoulders, been there and got the t-shirt, only my boss was a man and when I told him he went so puce and did such a great impression of a gold fish, mouth opening and closing, nothing coming out, I thought he was in cardiac arrest! However, I made sure everything was up to date, I wrote a letter of resignation, sent a copy of the letter and another letter to head office. He threatened not to pay me, head office sent me what I was owed. I felt like I was walking on air when I left the office.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you will have to wait until tomorrow for me to tell you now...

hah only joking :wink:

Dam why didnt I do it at 9am this morning?

Asked her if she had a minute, told her and she screwed her face up in pure digust, and said 'well thanks for leaving me in the sh1t then'. She is on the phone to her manager now :rolleyes:

I am secretly smiling

thanks Fugees :wink:

:tapfoot:

By the way have no idea who the latest job is for apart from the town centre and they have no car park. Don't suppose you will be around Bewsey in the next few days? If not I'll do it myself.

Oh you've spoken to her. Wow she is professional isn't she. What the heck does she expect after treating you the way she has. Plus it ain't you leaving her in the yucky stuff. She's been doing it to you for weeks and the company has said it's closing.

Edited by Jacobean

Thank Gawd for that Cheryl I think I was wearing out the refresh button :laughingsmiley:

Glad you've got it behind you now - the cowbag will survive and you can move on to your new job :flowers:

I need to go print out posters

oh it gets better.

She wants me to work two weeks notice. She just said its so nice to work with me and would I prefer it if I could relocate to another branch at the end of April? Possibly Chester or Bolton or Altrincham?

Er, no

God cant belive I've been worried all day about it!

thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle, what do you need in Bewsey? xx