The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total is £1,445.50

:bounce: :woof: :bounce:

700 pounds will allow us to offer so many more dogs vaccinations and run another sterilisation clinic

this is scrappy aged 6 months

DSCF5292.jpg

DSCF5291.jpg

DSCF5294.jpg

his owners had 5 dogs, all street dogs or unwanted pups and they came to us for help because they heard that dogs were dying in there area from a poison and they were worried because there dogs were unwell

the poison was actually distemper so arranged for a vet to treat all there dogs and there neighbours dogs and vaccinate them and then the entire village,

A few weeks later Scrappy had problems with his legs and then could not support his own weight , we rushed him to the Uni hospital 40 km away and they started him on further treatment but he died a few days later :mecry:

it costs us around 4 pounds for DHL and Parvovirius vaccinations and about 70 p for ARV ( if we get our supplies from the Uni as they sell to us at cost ) today we started on another vacciantion drive and 21 dogs were vaccinated today alone

700 pounds is going to make a bloody big difference to us and I would like to thank everyone how has donated and bid on items and special thanks to Wendy , Diane , Cheryl and Tracey for listing all the items and doing all the admin type things that make it all work

Thank you all :flowers:

Sam

Brilliant effort from everyone, including those outbidding each other :laugh: I am so pleased for both 'rescues' as I know that times are hard for everyone at the moment. And once again special thanks to the laydees who do the organising. :flowers:

:mecry: Scrappy.

Whooooosh - prompt calculating and emailing by Wendbert.

I won:

42 Bead Bracelet

91 Egyptian Scarf

107 Handmade Glass Necklace

I've paid Wiccs my ££££s and will PM the item donors with my details :flowers:

You have sent a payment of £30.00 GBP to [email protected].

This transaction will appear soon in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Payment details

Amount: £30.00 GBP

Transaction Date: 8 Mar. 2009

Transaction ID: 24X736427H565990H

Dear mark humphrey,

You have sent a payment of £25.00 GBP to [email protected].

This transaction will appear soon in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Payment details

Amount: £25.00 GBP

Transaction Date: 9 Mar. 2009

Transaction ID: 9HL1321037209732C

Subject: payment from elricc

14 Limited Edition Vidall Sassoon Hairdryer Elricc £15.00 Snow Yes 95 Brown & Copper Neckscarf Elricc £5.00 Madmerle Yes 297 Death of Dalziel Book Elricc £3.00 Madison No