UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From Saffron Walden

JennyBloggs

Hi Everyone.. thought it was about time I introduced myself.. I joined back in October and have just found my way back here, chatting to joshnbecks when she came to homecheck me for the oldies club at the weekend, reminded me!

My name is Carol, I live in Saffron Walden Essex, with my OH Barry, daughter Sophie 14, foster daughter Rachel 16 and foster son Liam 13. We live with Kali (Hindu goddess of death and destruction) black min poodle.. Murphy 9mths GSD a rescue pup who came over from Ireland, Our 4 cats, Jack (who is a girl.. dont ask!) aged 18, Taggy aged 16 Winky aged 5 and GinGer (hard G's) aged 2..

Presently have two fosters Sabre GSD and Rusty toy poodle :bigheart3:

Happy to help with transport and homechecking

XX

my fav pic.. Murphy my pup in the centre, Kali my black poodle.. my foster Rusty who is learning to be a sociable little devil.. and three goldies that we walk

060220091760.jpg

My lovely Sabre foster GSD

030220091644-1.jpg

love this one too.. the lab x is one of my old fosters.. who has gone off to his forever home now

06102008551.jpg

same foster .. what a difference from when he first came

04102008536-1.jpg

my three babies

18102008638.jpg

oh dear.. seems i jumped the gun a bit there.. am not quite part of the oldies club yet :( it seems my house is deemed a little on the busy side right now with my pup only being 9 mths and having 4 dogs in the house at the mo (although truly.... wasnt expecting to foster for oldies til my present fosters had found homes honest!)

Trying hard not to feel offended.. I hate failing at anything.. and strictly speaking its not a no never, just a not right now.. and anyway.. have booked that camping trip so will be meeting you all anyway :wink:

I'll just have to content myself with being a wannabee oldies fosterer for now x

Edited by JennyBloggs

Please don't feel offended, Carol. We haven't said a 'no never' to you fostering, but with a youngster there plus two fosters for other rescues we think it would be better to wait until things are a bit quieter.

Most of the dogs I'm placing at the moment are at the older end of the age group and come from backgrounds as only dogs with older people, so we'd be trying to place them somewhere similar. Please contact us again when your fosters move on :flowers:

We're all looking forward to meeting you on the camping trip :)

Edited because it posted everything twice for some reason :unsure:

Edited by Fee