UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day Sham (11 Feb)

Jasmine

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day Sweetie :wub:

I cannot believe you have been with us 3 years, where has the time gone. You are beautiful, funny, adorable and sometimes a pain in the butt :laugh: but we wouldn't have you any other way. We love you so very much, even your Dad when you get him up for one of your regular wee wee's at 4 or 5 in the morning. He took you and Ruby up the town today (rare occasion) and couldn't get anything done for people wanting to stroke you both and commenting how gorgeous you both were. They never say that when he takes me up the town. :laugh:

I know we're all still a bit lost at the minute but you'll still have your beefcake and a couple of hours up the wood tomorrow morning. May we have many more gotcha days to come as we couldn't imagine being without you now. Who else could make us laugh so much with your comical expressions and your funny ways. :laugh: :wub:

DSCF1069copy.jpg

DSCF0972.jpg

ShamOct82006.jpg

Your fave spot, besides the couch that is. :)

DSCF1493.jpg

And our fave pic of you, I never tire of looking at it.

ShamDec06.jpg

Slightly belated Happy 3rd Gotcha Day wishes for the lovely Sham :wub: :wub: :wub:

She really is a beauty, not surprised people want to say hello. How did you train your OH to get up and do 3 or 4 am wees though?!

Don't suppose you are all coming to the Oldies Club camping weekend in July are you? :D