UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts For Arthur Please

Mags

When Arthur was a kitten, he had a ulcer in his eye. This was treated before he came to us. There was a shadow left on his eye (which can be seen in the photo below) but the vet said it was fine, his vision was probably blurred but it shouldn't affect him. It hasn't bothered him in the three years we have him.

On Saturday, I noticed that his eye was a bit watery and today he wasn't opening it at all. He let me look at it and it's all filled with gunk. I'm bringing him to the vet in the morning.

I'm hoping it's just an infection but I can't help but worry all the same

Pets008.jpg

Thank you all so much. Have to agree, I think he's very handsome too :wub:

My poor hairy monster (he's not a bit wee) has to have an operation on his eye :mecry:

It's the ulcer again and it's quite bad. The vet said something along the lines of stitching back the third eyelid. I'm afraid it went a bit over my head.

The vet nurse assured me it's an easy operation but I'm still a bit wibbly. I won't settle until he's home this evening

Arthur Puss is home. He's feeling a bit miserable and he's wearing a yucky collar. He has a stitch at the side of his eye and he's to get drops three times a day.

I've to bring him back on Friday for a check up.

He's not talking to me :mecry: But I'm very happy to have him home :wub: