UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost Middlesbrough Tan And White Terrier

nikkibriggs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.. I phoned dad earlier and told him what has been said on here about where to poster. he has done garages cos there a few further down road to where Kato was lost. His friend works in the local paper shop and has put one in there today none of us thought of it so thankyou very much for that one.. another lost advert going into local paper with a picture of him just to help we hope.. they have put one in local clubs and pubs just on the off chance someone has picked him up.

the police in middlesbrough have told dad they have nothing to do with stray dogs.. they tell people if they can't keep hold till Monday when warden comes on duty then let them go. :unsure: :unsure:

But will keep posting to let everyone know how things are going. but please possitive thoughts :wub:

Nikki

Hi owl no the police never give any info at all apart from they don't handle them and only the dog warden takes them on weekdays only.

Kato has been missing 2 weeks tomorrow :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: and no matter how many posters or media plea's we have done there does not seem to be any sightings of him anywhere. My dad is still struggling to come to terms with loosing him and he feels he has let him down i know he hasn't his life revolves around his dogs on a daily basis. they have been his rock since we lost mum.

I feel so guilty as i have not been able to do as much as i want and now having measles is really not helping.

we will not stop postering for kato's safe return and won't give up on the fact he could turn up at any time or info could come in that helps us again.

thanks everyone for your support and thoughts and idea's we really do apreciate it.

If you have any spare possitive thoughts left could you send some to my dad think he really needs it at the moment.

cheers

nikki

Edited by nikkibriggs

Hello - Sorry to hear that Kato is still missing. I've been following this thread. I know I am clutching at straws as you seem to have everything covered.You've worked so hard.

I used to live at Yarm and belonged to a Camera Club based at Billingham. We used to go to the Dinosaur Park to take photographs there and the group I was with came from all over. The point I'm making I suppose is that because of the statues there people used to come just to visit the area.

People travel into Middlesbrough to work from all over the region too - my brother comes into Middlesbrough from Northallerton most days. I will ask him to check whether a dog fitting Kato's description has been handed in in his area - a long-shot I know. There is a slight chance someone has tried to report him to the local police station in Boro. If they had got the response you describe from the police most animal lovers would not have turned him loose but have maybe taken him home and tried other sources of help. I know it is a very long shot but there is still a chance he has been handed over in another wider local area such as Billingham, Darlington, Saltburn, Redcar, Northallerton, even Whitby. I know some of these areas will use Waterfall too but not all.

I can't really suggest anything you haven't already done - just offer my support. :GroupHug:

I really hope you hear some good news soon. I really feel for your dad. Sorry if some of my 'local' knowledge is out of date but I no longer live in the area.

Edited by Finty

Hi Finty cheers for that hun i will contact the outter area's tomorrow to be truthful i have been so focused on finding Kato i never thought about that fact. but cheers in advance maybe we could be lucky and find him then.. we have had local radio's continue to request help they are being fab and understanding. but dad is still postering and phonin dog warden and kennels and we are still keeping fingers crossed

will post again tomorrow with any news

cheers

nikki

Hi we have done that.. there is 3 schools close by to where dad lives and he has had a friend contact the schools there is posters in the schools with all details on.

I know peeps will say keep your chin up and what ever but i am really starting to find it hard to chat to dad about him cos i am fading hopes to tell dad would break his heart i am trying but really finding it hard at the moment.

We won't ever give up looking for him and postering but i have to admit i am loosing the possitive feeling without giving up hope if you know what i mean

sorry if this annoys anyone but just had to say this

cheers

Nikki

I don't think anyone would be annoyed with you for expressing your feelings, which are very understandable :GroupHug:

Of course we wouldn't :flowers:

I know in cases like this, I feel useless as I'm too far away to help do anything, I can only send positive thoughts that there is some good news soon - and I really, really hope there is :GroupHug: Do know that lots of us are thinking of you all and hoping Kato is found safely very soon.