UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost Middlesbrough Tan And White Terrier

nikkibriggs

Hi everyone just thought i would post this My dads dog KATO has gone missing tonight in Middlesbrough's Dinosoar Park area

He is coming up 15 years old (even though he sometimes thinks he is a puppy..) he can be grumpy if the mood takes him but he is not visous.

He Is Micro chipped i will as soon as i can get a picture on of him

He is a little bit taller than a jack russel terrier beige and white

He is wearing a burgandy collar

When you look straight at him he looks cross eyed Only dad dont notice that.

He was out walkin all his dogs and Kato disapeared

If peeps could keep eye open if they out and about in the area would be gratefully appreciated.

I am waiting for another call off my dad letting me know my sis is taking a pic off his phone onto hers to send to mine.(how complicated is living 140 mile away from dad as i do)

cheers

Nikki

Edited by nikkibriggs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am much further North than Middlesbrough so unlikely to see him, but it might be worth your Dad phoning Waterfall Kennels tomorrow, they take in the stray dogs from that area - tel. number is 01287 634240. I've just had a quick look on the website but can't see anything like a JRT cross there, or at least nothing as recent as today.

I hope he turns up soon :GroupHug:

Cheers told dad earlier to phone them in morning see if he been picked up over night.

But thanks for the number i will pass it on to him now

thanks for the hugs my heart needs it.. Kato was a pressie for my dad from my late mum. so he is rather distraught at the moment.

:mecry:

Cheers Kaz will do that morra. eyes feel like lead at moment stressing out getting all family to search as i can not drive over tonight would not mind i only came home yesterday

cheers hun

xxx Happy birthday for yesterday darl sorry never posted on fb but was eating and trying to breathe lol asthma bad with this blooming weather

Hiya, best thing is to call Doglost tomorrow as I'm useless at putting pics in site, and also have flu so not firing on all cylinders.

You can also go to K9-999 yahoogroup, join and post about him. This reaches the Petsearch co-ordinators and various other useful people.

Dad has been to police station this morning and been in touch with the kennels

Has been informed dogs lost over the weekend don't get picked up and the police have nothing to do with it. :wacko:

So has been back out this morning first light. have asked if he wants me to go home and help he don't want me to. But have phoned sis this mornin and told her get her bum up there and help him.

think dad is thinking he been ran over cos he said this morning he checked all sides of roads on way back to his house this morning I am really hoping he hasn't cos i know he will be sorely missed.

Cheers for the messages everyone i just wish we could find him sooner rather than later and safe would restore my faith

thanks for the hugs have passed them on to my dad he said tell you all thanks too. have to get a copy of the photo as i am going to make posters to make posters tonight and he is going to print off and stick them all over the town and over the area he lost him

Nikki

Hi thought i would update everyone my dad has contacted the local dog warden and no dog matching Kato has been handed in. We have both phoned the local pounds and nothing there either. Dad has printed posters and placed them up in the area he went missing and walked the route back home postering all the way.(3miles at 64) we have both phoned most of the vets in the area with nothing coming from there either :mecry: we are just hoping someone somewhere has Kato and he is safe and sound just not had chance to sort things to hand him into the warden. I have sent a picture of Kato to the local dog wardens office in email today just that little bit of hope when the wardens office said it can sometimes take upto 5 days for someone to phone them saying they found a dog so keeping a stiff upper lip at moment we are both ready for it to crash though. :wacko:

Have spoken to my dad tonight and he is getting more and more worried as the days go by. he says he just wants to know what has happened to him. neither of us are able to think the worste even though we silently know its possible we are just keeping our fingers crossed. :mecry:

cheers

Nikki