UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost Middlesbrough Tan And White Terrier

nikkibriggs

Hi everyone just thought i would update peeps with the news kato is still missing :mecry: :mecry: . we are growing more concerned with the horrid weather in middlesbrough and freezing temperatures :wacko:

We have contacted the dog warden and the kennels postered the area. also have talked to security guards at the units close to where Kato went missing. have handed out posters of kato to ppl seen out with their dogs. have even spoken to Gypsy's that camp at the other end of the estate left them with a poster of Kato and contact details of who to contact. My dad is partially deaf so even my number has been given out just incase dad don't hear phones.

Dad is off back up to the kennels today armed with picture to see if Kato has been handed in or found wondering please everyone possitive thoughts needed

thanks for reading

a very worried

Nikki

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my dad went up to the kennels again today and Kato is not there but has given them a better picture of him now they have a really updated picture (glad i take em of the dogs at xmas) so he has also handed a picture to the dog warden But we have not had any sightings of him which is giving us cause for concern :mecry: :mecry: .I also posted on his freecycle cafe today thanks to Kazz's good idea again cheers hun.. sometimes can't see the woods from the trees if you know what i mean

Possitive thoughts needed fugies

Edited by nikkibriggs

hi everyone thought i would post this

there is no news on kato. :mecry: . the dog warden and the local kennels now have a picture of Kato.. am running a lost notice in the local paper. the radio stations put out the plea for him yesterday dad heard it was out in car going up to where kato went missing he phoned to see if i had done it bless him.

But we are runnin out of options to keep the spotlight on Kato so we can hopefully get him back safe and sound. Its becoming hard for my dad to keep positive thoughts running through his head. i can understand where he comin from but he has said he will not give up until he finds him no matter what. but hopefully someone has picked him up but not phoned dog warden or police. That is about the only thing we have to pray for.

My sister is goin to the local bus depot later today to see if we can put the posters on a few bus's cos we honestly can't think of anything we have not done to make ppl aware of Kato.

anyways peeps positive thoughts needed

:mecry: :mecry:

cheers

Nikki :wacko:

Edited by nikkibriggs

hi everyone thought i would post this

there is no news on kato. :mecry: . the dog warden and the local kennels now have a picture of Kato.. am running a lost notice in the local paper. the radio stations put out the plea for him yesterday dad heard it was out in car going up to where kato went missing he phoned to see if i had done it bless him.

But we are runnin out of options to keep the spotlight on Kato so we can hopefully get him back safe and sound. Its becoming hard for my dad to keep positive thoughts running through his head. i can understand where he comin from but he has said he will not give up until he finds him no matter what. but hopefully someone has picked him up but not phoned dog warden or police. That is about the only thing we have to pray for.

My sister is goin to the local bus depot later today to see if we can put the posters on a few bus's cos we honestly can't think of anything we have not done to make ppl aware of Kato.

have you put an ad in the local free paper Adtrader - you can add a photo. Hope he turns up soon.

anyways peeps positive thoughts needed

:mecry: :mecry:

cheers

Nikki :wacko:

I'm not sure how quickly a dog could be handed over to the pound if he was in police kennels. Bearing in mind it's just after New Year. Try not to give up hope. He is out there somewhere. I tried to track down a dog many years ago and was told he wasn't in the pound or police kennels. Yet I had seen the dog warden pick him up with my own eyes. So contact them again just in case. There are different people on duty at the police counter for a start. Sometimes they can be overlooked. Ring them again just to be sure. Ring lots of different police stations in the area and different pounds. The same ones you already have but in a wider circle just in case she travelled a bit. Phone all of the local rescue centres and rspca etc just in case. Give them all copies of posters. Put posters up in all the local shops, supermarkets, vets. Hoping you find him very quickly. :GroupHug:

Hi just a quick note..

I have got the free papers running an ad for us.. we have spoken to the police and they do not hold dogs at the police station any more which beggars belief really if you find a dog over the weekend they say either take it home or set it free. so that is bothering me incase someone has picked poor Kato up and cos of the police's remarks have set him free somewhere else.

We have permission to put his poster up on a couple of bus's so my sis photo copied the ones she had and gave them to the bus station manager he is going to put them up personally.(he has dogs so is sympathetic )

My dad is still walking round the area he went missing. We did recieve a phonecall yesterday from the dog warden regarding a dog he just picked up. matched Kato's discription but was female.. my poor dad answered the call and he said his heart raced then the horrible feelings returned once the sex was mentioned..

My dad is still postering as is my sister and nephew. dad has one in his rear window and my best mate up in middlesbrough also has one in their car window.

We speak to the dog warden at least once a day. Dad double checked that the kennels we are speaking to are the only onces the dog warden takes strays to... it is, I phoned the rspca yesteray again just to double check they have his details. I honestly don't know which ones i have called so am just going through all the numbers i have.. now marking them to let me know when i call them..

We have called all the dog rescue centres in the area and out of the area. There is a gap in one of the doorways that dad has noticed. the security guard has given dad the number of the company that own it so dad is calling today to see if they will come and let him look inside. so fingers crossed they will and Kato is there. dad left food there last night. been this am and its all gone.but we can't be definite that it is Kato cos there are foxes ect that could have eaten it. If there is any news once dad has checked i will let you all know. I am sat here hoping he phones to tell me Kato is back home

cheers for all your idea's and please keep them coming

and please keep your fingers crossed this will be the lead we needed all week

nikki :wacko:

Edited by nikkibriggs

Thought of something else any businesses or houses in the area he went missing shove a leaflet through their letter boxes. Someone could have picked him up and is looking after him and wondering what to do next. Many people on here have found dogs wandering and taken them home.

Hi yeah we done the poster drop on the buisness's that are there. The hole in door was not what we had hoped for it is a nightmare.

My sis called me this afternoon to tell me there was a dog in paper as found and i phoned them straight away and it wasn't Kato was similar by the sounds of the woman but was wrong sex lol.. my heart was in my mouth until she said it was a girl.

we have stuck more posters up in the area. i say we my dad and sis have. and they took a couple more to the bus depot so they can stick a few more up for us.

I am going round the bend here. lol but dad has missed a call from a with held number this afternoon. but did not realise until later on when he checked if i had rang him. so hoping that when he calls tomororw it will have been them with some good news.

well everyone please keep possitive thoughts coming

cheers

Nikki

Hi everyone thought i would update here as i am updating every where else i have posted him missing.

We still have no information on Kato's where abouts :mecry: . No sightings no nothing. we have ppl everywhere helping by keeping eyes peeled. posters being put up where they have disapeared in the area he went missing. security guards in the area are aware of Kato's disapearance. Local radio. papers. Even the posters on bus's are not helping.

Its day 10 of Kato's total disapearance and we are growing more concerned for him as the days go by. Dad still driving around in hope to spot him.. still walking for hours in the area and the surrounding area's at least 3 hours a night. and more than he will admit to on a day time.. he knows i am concerned about him, People walking dogs in the same area are checking too

we are just clinging to the hope someone has picked him up and taken him home and will eventually contact the dog warden or police or see one of the posters and contact either my dad or myself and we can have a happy ending to this horrible situation,

please keep your possitive thoughts coming im sure my dad could do with them

cheers for reading

nikki :wacko:

So sorry there's no news Nikki :( :GroupHug:

Have you given posters to postmen, milkmen etc. that work in the area near where he was lost? Sorry if that's been mentioned, just thinking that they are likely to be out in the area and getting to see new dogs etc.

Really hope there's good news for you soon.

I'm not sure how quickly a dog could be handed over to the pound if he was in police kennels. Bearing in mind it's just after New Year. Try not to give up hope. He is out there somewhere. I tried to track down a dog many years ago and was told he wasn't in the pound or police kennels. Yet I had seen the dog warden pick him up with my own eyes. So contact them again just in case. There are different people on duty at the police counter for a start. Sometimes they can be overlooked. Ring them again just to be sure. Ring lots of different police stations in the area and different pounds. The same ones you already have but in a wider circle just in case she travelled a bit. Phone all of the local rescue centres and rspca etc just in case. Give them all copies of posters. Put posters up in all the local shops, supermarkets, vets. Hoping you find him very quickly. :GroupHug:

I don't think the police take in strays anymore do they? :unsure: