Westonbirt Dog Days

lil_angel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great photos - looks like a fab doggy day :flowers:

Cherry, they made you into a sign :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

We might get over a bit later for an hour or so, Sno's tummy was better first thing so just need to check he's doing ok and then we may come with M-M. Am guessing the OC stall is easy to find?!

Have a lovely day those who are there today :flowers:

I'm home after a very tiring day. But fun!!

I'll have to put the few photos up that I have later cos it's food time.

Am eagerly awaiting the total raised from Val :woof:

The waiting is over

Drum roll please...................................................................

We raised

£85

today :biggrin:

And our total for the weekend is

£140

Exciting isn't it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Huge thanks to Lyndsey (lynny95) who very bravely helped out all day today and also to Catherine (TaraMoochi), who joined us at lunchtime :flowers: .

Big thanks also to Amy (lil_angel) and Lynne (Toddsmum) who worked the whole day yesterday :flowers: .

It was lovely meeting Louie, Nellie, Ruby and Tessie who were great ambassadors for the Oldies Club, even though they're not all oldies :laugh:

We had a visit from Ange (ReikiAnge), Rob and Minnie-Moo this afternoon. Minnie-Moo is as gorgeous as ever :wub:

I think it's safe to say that Westonbirt was a success for the Oldies Club :biggrin:

Fantastic, I'm sure it's been great publicity for us as well as raising funds :biggrin:

Thank you so much everybody who helped over the weekend. I was really sorry not to get there for at least a visit, but OH's work schedule and poorly doglets messed up our plans. Great pictures though :flowers: