UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Westonbirt Dog Days

lil_angel

I'm hoping we might get there for a bit on the Sunday, but my OH probably won't know until the last minute if he will be working or not. I'll let you know nearer the time, Val, and if we are coming I'm very happy to do a stint on the stall if needed :flowers:

It looks like a fun weekend, I really hope we can make it!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping we might get there for a bit on the Sunday, but my OH probably won't know until the last minute if he will be working or not. I'll let you know nearer the time, Val, and if we are coming I'm very happy to do a stint on the stall if needed :flowers:

It looks like a fun weekend, I really hope we can make it!

Hope to see you there :)

It all looks so exciting :)

Val, we may come along for a few hours on the Sunday, but I won't know until much nearer the day, so that's not much help really. If we do make it, I should be ok to help for an hour on the stall, so again not much help, but it will be nice to see everyone if we do come :)

<Most helpful of Anges>

Val, we may come along for a few hours on the Sunday, but I won't know until much nearer the day, so that's not much help really. If we do make it, I should be ok to help for an hour on the stall, so again not much help, but it will be nice to see everyone if we do come :)

<Most helpful of Anges>

I'm sure Lyn will be quite glad of a break, even a short one :laugh:

Hope you're able to pop in, especially if you bringing M-M :unsure:

Just giving the event a little bump :biggrin:

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/infd-7n4lca

It looks like being a very interesting weekend with lots to watch and do. The weather forecast seems good as well.

So if you're looking for somewhere to go, or something to do, at the weekend, come along to the Dog Days.

Come and say hello to the Oldies Club helpers (and spend some money :rolleyes: )

PS Westonbirt has fantastic dogwalking :biggrin:

Hello we are back. Day 1 over lol

Louie and Nellie are completely shattered and sleeping off their exciting day.

Was a good turn out and we managed to raise £55 today (Thank you Val for doing the counting :) ) Louie & Nellie now both have shiney new harnesses, Louie had a go at agility and I managed to rip my jeans :rolleyes: and as always get plastered in mud!!

We had surprise visitors in the form of Marge & Keith with the lovely Cherry and Spike :wub: So hopefully they will be along later with some piccies as I didnt take any on my camera.

Day 2 tomorrow so if anyone still fancys going along you're still in with a chance.