UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawnie I have posted you the WW stuff today , It should be with you in the next few days

is there anyone going to Slimming World who could buy me some Hi-Fi bars please :flowers:

Thank u - i forgot to weigh in yesterday cos i got my days confuysed, and i forgot again today as was having a panic cos my cat bought a moth/butterfly in and it landed on my neck (i'm terrified of anything that flies).

Will try and remember tomorrow.

I didn't know there was a dieting thread, can I add to it as a bloke? I decided I needed to a bit of weight after Christmas so started on the 2nd January and finished on Easter Friday. I went from 93kg to 73kg which I think is 14st 9lb to 11st 7lb, scales at work only work in Kg :) Lots of will power for the first few weeks but after that it wasn't too difficult. Since Easter I've only put on just over a Kg which apparently has stopped me looking quite so gaunt :laugh: If the before pic I had pinned to the fridge wasn't quite so hideous I'd put it on here to give everyone a laugh :rolleyes:

I remembered to weigh in this morning - start weight last week 17st 2lb, now 16st 12lb so lost 4lb - not bad as i haven't really tried - need to put super duper effort in tho.

4lb is a wonderful start , well done :flowers:

I didn't know there was a dieting thread, can I add to it as a bloke? I decided I needed to a bit of weight after Christmas so started on the 2nd January and finished on Easter Friday. I went from 93kg to 73kg which I think is 14st 9lb to 11st 7lb, scales at work only work in Kg :) Lots of will power for the first few weeks but after that it wasn't too difficult. Since Easter I've only put on just over a Kg which apparently has stopped me looking quite so gaunt :laugh: If the before pic I had pinned to the fridge wasn't quite so hideous I'd put it on here to give everyone a laugh :rolleyes:

well done you , if you post the before piccie we won't laugh I promise

well done you , if you post the before piccie we won't laugh I promise

Now, you promised not to laugh, this is the one I had stuck to the fridge :mecry:

bloater_ref.jpg

And this one is a bit more recent, probably my proudest achievement is being able to wear 30" waist trousers again :laugh: I promise I'll have a shave next time I do a photo shoot :biggrin:

finished_broom.jpg

Now, you promised not to laugh, this is the one I had stuck to the fridge :mecry:

bloater_ref.jpg

And this one is a bit more recent, probably my proudest achievement is being able to wear 30" waist trousers again :laugh: I promise I'll have a shave next time I do a photo shoot :biggrin:

finished_broom.jpg

I'm not laughing at all I think its fanbloodytastic :flowers: well done you

Brilliant Paul! Well done you. :flowers: And you did it without the refuge support group :D

Sam, if you need any hi fi bars give me a shout. I go on Mondays. Also, you can have two Alpen light cereal bars as healthy extra instead of one hi fi bar :wink:

I am doing totally rubbish. Had a really busy week with daughters 16th, then anniversary the same week with long weekend away last weekend. Escaped on Monday with only half pound on. :rolleyes: I really do have to make more of an effort but my head just doesnt seem to be in the right place. I have to keep at it or I will put back on the stone and bit that I have lost. Back to weigh in on Monday.

yes please for Hifi Bars Mrs Stone and Mrs Neo :flowers: if poss can we have the choc and orange ones please , let me know what suits you re payments :flowers:

Sam, they do rather scrummy mint/choc ones too and a new one which tastes like Lemon puff biscuits.

I will get 2 packs orange choc tonight for you and you can try the others another time. x

Andrea