UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Smelly Barn Poopies

dirtychicken

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww they are so cute :wub:

Did you meet Lucky the GSD x that Fionna took in for us?

Yes :wub: He is very hansum :wub:

It's been a bit of a tough time at the Barn again at the moment as Fi has the lurgy, plus she lost another old boy - Robbie - on Boxing Day and her shih tzu puppy - Mitch - on Tuesday morning :mecry:

Wendy donated the collars that the pups are wearing and Fi was incredibly grateful as the chocs were almost impossible to tell apart - they were just boy or girl :rolleyes: We all helped to name them whilst we were there, but I doubt very much that Fi has stuck with them :laugh: For your information, the poopies (as far as we are concerned :D ) are called:

Yellow baby girl - Grace (Fi's name for her, her brother Will went home on Monday) or Custard (Jacob's name for her)

Chocolate girl with multi coloured collar - Pink or X

Chocolate girl with green collar - Kissy: she gives GREAT snogs

Chocolate boy with blue collar - Monocle: Jacob's name as he thinks that he looks quite posh :blink:

Chocolate boy with black collar - Alan (as in B'Stard - Wendy's choice) or Bug (as in Bugger - my choice)

Throughout the day we'd settle on a favourite pup, then change our minds 5 minutes later :rolleyes: so came home without one at all :wacko:

Hoping to be in South Wales in next few weeks and got loads of stuff for the Barn, thats if Badger the lazy devil will get off his new pet bed... sure hes superglued himself to it....

Plus i have some lovely posh coats and stuff that were rosies and are in excellent condition might fit a lab and some are pink so better hide from Badger as he has a fetish for pink lol

karen x