UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On way to Post Office this morning (ebay sales!) I passed a woman walking a wolfhound and 2 jack russels, twas a rather odd sight :wacko:

Perhaps she's saving up Jack Russells, when she gets enough she can squish them together and make another wolfhound..

Perhaps she's saving up Jack Russells, when she gets enough she can squish them together and make another wolfhound..

Only on the Refuge :laugh: :laugh:

I am expecting a busy evening. Have given an interview to Coventry Telegraph regarding the big cat sightings and my number is in tonights edition. :rolleyes: I can be ruddy stupid at times. I can't even do a runner and go out as I am meant to be moderating Freecycle tonight. :mecry: :wacko:

I am utterly gobsmacked at the management at my work.It appears it's ok to skive,spend all day surfing the internet blah blah blah but if you report it you will be disciplined :wacko: And the letter arrives on a saturday,my day off,fecking marvellous :rolleyes: It's almost hysterically funny it's so ludicrous.

Jules that's not fair :(

I am knackered. I took the dogs out, then came home and cleaned while my new windscreen was being fitted. I've just made the dogs' tea which consists of trout fillets, white fish fillets, mixed veg, lambs liver, apple and garlic. I on the other hand can't be faffed to cook for myself so no doubt it'll be pizza or something else equally as quick and easy :rolleyes:

I am going to feed the dogs then relax for a bit with my book.

That sounds very unjust Jules, I can't make any sense of it.

My family is odd. I've known it for years and it shouldn't surprise me anymore. My parents turned up here this morning saying that my grandma had fallen in the night and it was thought that she'd hurt her hip and a thumb. The nursing home had arranged for her to go to the hospital with a chaperone. I've just got back and called my parents for an update and they haven't heard anything. They haven't called the nursing home or been to the hospital themselves. Don't you think that is wierd? Or uncaring at the very least.