UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got back from Cannock half an hour ago. I would have been back sooner but I left my lights on so when I got in the car to come home the battery was dead as a Dodo, so I had to haul a couple of lads out of the office I was visiting to come and give me a start with my jump leads :rolleyes:

Did they start the car as well :rolleyes: :laugh:

Actually that should be a :angry:

Remember skiving colleague who then left? Well there's been an internal investigation into her skiving and she's obviously now had her meeting with HR as she was waiting for me at 8am this morning and proceeded to hurl abuse at me,shut me in an office and bar my way out of the door and refuse to let me out and manhandle me by grabbing my wrist and pushing me.I had to ask her to leave the premises as did our practice manager and we then had to threaten to call the police as she refused to go.She then called me a nasty bitch and made threats againt me.

I think it's fair to say she's dug her own grave there.If HR don't do something about it now I shall be fuming as will my colleagues.The action we took was a team thing but seems to be being laid at my door.

Good job I'm a tough old boot isn't it :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Jules - I hope you reported all that to your managers and to HR - she assaulted you!

Jules phone the police now and report her.

Jules that is appalling :ohmy:

As others have said, I hope this has been fully reported to managers, HR and to the Police. Don't accept twee reassurances that something will be done about the situation, make sure that it is. If nothing else, this person is contravening the Code of Conduct and can be reported that way, and probably should.

NHS policy is zero tolerance to violence, whether from patients, relatives or, god forbid, colleagues :mad:

I have spoken to HR and been in to see my manager and also filled an incident form in.Manager was coming out to see our practice manager at 4pm to get a statement from her.I told the girl this morning after she handled me the first time that if she touched me again I would call the police and do her for assault.

I think she should be suspended as do the rest of the girls in my office.None of us feel particularly safe and I really did think at one point she was going to hit me this morning.I wish in a way she had as that would be it for her professionally and quite rightly so.I had to do a visit to the area where she works now this morning and I was doublechecking for her car before I parked and walked anywhere.

If management mishandle this I shall be fuming.

Jules, have a :GroupHug: and do as advised please

Sorry not read back, been really busy this last couple of days getting end of year stuff sorted etc for the Big Hearts, plus it was our end of year for the company 31st December :wacko:

Snoops has lost about 2kgs in weight. He needed to little barrel he was. I needed to weigh him for his Milbemax wormer. I took Ozzy in to be reweighed as they hadn't seen him since we had him last year. We had to go in the operating side as he wouldn't fit on the normal scales. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Korks is about the same weight so she was easy sorted.

Had, well it felt like an armful of blood taken today at the doctors. :rolleyes:

Have been out with the dogs earlier on and it felt quite warm. I didn't put my fleece on just a thick zip up cardy thing. For a change it stayed dry so we did the big block walk. It is all footpaths that way round. No messy dogs, only paws to wipe so that was good. :)

Jules :GroupHug: You shouldnt have to deal with trolls like that. :angry:

OH is taking me out for dinner and then we are going to the pics to see 'Day the Earth Stood Still'. Makes a change from our usual evening of watching TV and trying to stay awake. I just hope I dont fall asleep in the cinema. :laugh:

Jules :ohno02: I hope your management handle it correctly and take the necessary measures against that bitch.

It's African feast night tonight cooked by the lovely Philo from Ghana. I can't go as I dursn't leave George in case he fits. African is my very favourite too so I rang Philo this morning and gave my apologies because I wasn't going to be there and arranged a take-away which the girls will bring back with them :smile_anim: I have told them to cut the chat and get back pronto so I can have me supper.

Sorry, not read back - and to be honest, I'm totally self-absorbed at the moment.

My mother has decided today to throw her toys out of the pram and it may be that we need to move her from her general care home to a home which can cope with dementia patients. We'll see.

I also was advised my role was 'at risk' today so I can look forward to redundancy in 3 months' time.

I am not woe is me but how much am I supposed to be able to take in one hit?

Good news is that our foster dog is off to his new home tomorrow, so that's one massive weight off our shoulders :)