UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

Just opened the backdoor to give Nog a wee and was utterly astonished to see nothing but a sheer white covering of................... SNOW :ohmy: that wasn't forecast was it??? :wacko: Checked out the front and we have several centimeters of it fully covering both the pavement and road and all the grass - it wasn't snowing at 8pm cos thats when Nog went out last but between then and now a whole load of it has come down ... the roads will be bad tomorrow as it had been freezing here all day and the roads and pavements were frosty and icy and hadn't thawed at all, now the snows come down on top of that... and we both go back to work tomorrow :wacko:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

left is give and right is recieve apparently.... i still stand by irritated skin and alcaholic hand wash personally :flowers:

Thanks all, so I might have to give money or I might receive money...I guess I'll have to use hand wash then :mecry: I keep getting it - so must be touching something that's irritating it...:flowers:

Should have been in bed ages ago, been up in the small furries room having a shake down of cages and stand by your beds young furry critters.

I 'll look like a zombie at work tomorrow, perhaps that will scare them into sending me home.

RMF Is Wendbert turning into Ann Robinson :wink:

NN all 'ave a reef :flowers:

I can't for the life of me see what your avatar is. It looks like the top part of a mans body in a glass with a santa hat on his head.

I think Wendy was winking because she will see Katie. Maybe she has had the pups.

I might be getting the hand think mixed up cos I do accounts and left in that is to receive right gives. So I may have thought the hand thing was the same and now can't remember. That was helpful wasn't it.

Night workers. x

Snow, can you send the snow this way please.

I googled the left/right hand thing and some left-handed site said it was the right hand received, which is what I thought too. I'm sticking with that as I had an itchy right palm recently and I already use antibacterial handwash :sleep:

I googled the left/right hand thing and some left-handed site said it was the right hand received, which is what I thought too. I'm sticking with that as I had an itchy right palm recently and I already use antibacterial handwash :sleep:

We have the snow here Ange - probably not as much snow as Snow has got :rolleyes: - but an all over covering.

Maybe it just hasn't come west enough yet for you.

Have to agree with Snow though, having had to pop to a neighbour's a while ago, it is like the proverbial skating rink out there :bigskate:

Take care everyone in the morning :unsure:

Ange I just checked weather.co.uk and it's now forecast to snow here all night and into the morning, I suspect it just hasn't reached you yet - it does say that by midday tomorrow it will have stopped and be starting to thaw - which will be fine for coming home from work but going in I shall be taking the long way round as the lanes will be deadly.

that's more like "i dont know", isnt it?

the face and eyes looked furrowed and confused.

i mean one where you shrug your shoulders and have a so what look

More like this one? 489_shrugging.gif

or this one? th_shrug.gif

we were brought up on itchy hands mean cash and right to receive it and left be relieved of it :flowers: