boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Az and Footie celebrating :laugh: :wub:

Louie is very handsome isn't he :wub:

Snow - that is awful treatment from your bank :grrr:

Verity - you'll be pleased to know that I have *not* made it out of my pjs :rolleyes: I have spent all day on the sofa feeling sorry for myself with intermittent dashes to the toilet to be sick. Red wine is awful :devil:

Awwwww :laugh: - no really I'm not laughing! red wine poorliness is not nice.

But it does make you giggle :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll read the book another time as I've been told it's to do with cancer so not the best time to read it.

I used to work with someone who giggled when she drank coca cola. There was something in it that used to set her off.

Edited by Jacobean

I knew there was somewhere I was meant to be about 8pm - bidding on Ange's cards. Drat!!!

OH and son went out at about 5pm. Kind OH lit the fire for me before he went. I decided to take advantage of the peace and quiet and have a practice on my keyboard. I got some 'learning how to play' books, one of them is really for my nephews, ie a kids book. Three hours later, OH and son came home. I got so engrossed in my keyboard, I had let the fire go out. Oops!

On the upside, I can now play Mary has a Little Lamb, Little Bo Peep and various other unknown tunes :laugh:

I'll read the book another time as I've been told it's to do with cancer so not the best time to read it.

I used to work with someone who giggled when she drank coca cola. There was something in it that used to set her off.

Was it the rum :D It is very white outside. Just went out for a smoke and it's freezing

Did you stick your tongue out as you were pressing the keys Mags :laugh:

I laugh (but didn't at the time) at the time when we hadn't long had Fergus. We were larking around and I said see him off pointing at Martyn and he gotup on his hind legs and pinned him against the wall. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

That has made me giggle :flowers:

What made me giggle even more, was when OH came home. Remember I got him a banjo. Well I put the keyboard on banjo setting and played the above tunes for him just to let him know what he could do with a bit of practice :biglaugh:

Mags you can still get cards from Ange. She sells them. :wink:

Oh I didn't know that :elefant: Thank you Michelle. I really loved the set with M-M :wink: :wink:

What made me giggle even more, was when OH came home. Remember I got him a banjo. Well I put the keyboard on banjo setting and played the above tunes for him just to let him know what he could do with a bit of practice :biglaugh:

Are you planning on setting up a band? :unsure: Or are you planning on recording a rehearsal session any time soon? :ninja: