UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Christmas To Our Rainbow Bridge Pets (please Add Yours)

Cafferysmum

Ticker; Rebel; Rebel II; Peter; Holly; Buster; Biffer; Hannah; unnamed baby daughter of Gemma; Shep; Sophie; Smokey; Bobby; Begbie and all of our sweet guinea pigs and bunnies, too numerous to mention individually here.

I'll light a candle for you all tonight. Merry Christmas at the Bridge, our little ones :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Katiebob

Happy Christmas to our Lovely Retriever Major who went to the bridge in October 2002 aged 15yrs, to Benedict our white cat who went to the bridge on August 2003 aged 17 yrs and to our beautifull Saffie who did not make it to Spain as left us in February 2007 aged 9yrs. Also love to Lady the Dalmation and Sam puddy cat who left us many years ago. You have gone but have never been forgotten :wub:

Our Saffie

DSCN4046.jpg

DSC00632-1.jpg

Edited by Pouchie

My adored fat collie, Bear: adopted February 13th 2006, left for the Bridge May 10th 2008.

It's been our first Christmas without you, my darling boy, and it's been very hard to not have you at my side :mecry: I still miss you so much, fella, but, in a way, I feel that your legacy lives on in the stubborness that is Bran :rolleyes: I hope you've had turkey and sausages galore, my boy :wub: Happy Christmas :santa:

DSCF4163.jpg

Jacob's beloved Kevin cat: adopted May 30th 2003, left for the Bridge October 17th 2008.

It's also been our first Christmas without you, handsome boy, and it's been very strange to not have you wailing on the stairs for MORE FOOD :mecry: We all miss you lots, Kev, but Jacob especially :wub: I hope that you've managed to get that collie boy to share the turkey and sausages :wub: Merry Christmas, handsome :santa:

Kevin2.jpg

To my childhood 4 legged siblings, Pepsi and Jessie and Tabby: you're all still in our hearts and thought of more than you could know :wub:

I hope that there's been the best Christmas party ever at the Bridge :wub: and :GroupHug: to all of you who are missing someone special :flowers:

Edited by dirtychicken