UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Positive Thoughts Please

joshnbecks

Thanks for the well wishes.

Polls was back at the vets today and they seem to think she has got off amazingly lightly although she is passing blood it's not major amounts and they arent overly concerned as its not fresh blood. I have to take her back in at any sign of anything. She is black and blue from the bruising but there are no puncture wounds. She can walk but is very tender as one would expect so she's just sleeping. Drinking loads but not much food, have cut a wing off of tomorrows chicken for her to tempt her :)

Thank you so much for the healing thoughts they have worked wonders so far, just hope she continues to improve.

Di :GroupHug: So sorry must have been hard for you to read this thread :GroupHug:

Phew, glad to hear she is improving.

We had some neighbours' dogs attack our rabbit run once: I was just stunned by the strength of them. Just normal labsized dogs but they ripped our big solid run to shreds like it was a chew toy. It's so hard to create something that is really dogproof if the dog is determined. Thankfully we caught them at it and they were so overexcited that they didn't actually catch any of the rabbits.

Polly is doing well thank you! :biggrin:

she is still drinking plenty and is now passing wee clearly, food wise she isn't touching anything yet (any tips welcome!!) she cant walk about or move much due to swelling and bruising so she is sleeping all the time but she comes out for a cuddle and sleeps on my chest

when she's feeling a bit better I'll take a pic of her for you all to see

Can't thank you enough for the well wishes, she really was so very lucky

Polly is doing well thank you! :biggrin:

she is still drinking plenty and is now passing wee clearly, food wise she isn't touching anything yet (any tips welcome!!) she cant walk about or move much due to swelling and bruising so she is sleeping all the time but she comes out for a cuddle and sleeps on my chest

when she's feeling a bit better I'll take a pic of her for you all to see

Can't thank you enough for the well wishes, she really was so very lucky

So pleased to hear she is doing well :wub: