UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Gotcha Day

JulesB

It's a year to the day that Princess Fairy Lurcher Tess consented to live with us, and four years almost to the day that Whuppety Jake decided that we could offer a reasonably comfortable foster environment for a whippet :rolleyes:

Jake was our first dog and he was so easy to have around we hardly knew we had him. He came on 'foster' and slept for two weeks and we didn't have the heart to tell him he wasn't staying after that :laugh:

After a couple of years and having got used to being dog slaves the OH and me thought he might like a friend and looked high and low around the web for a bossy older bitch that was cat friendly.

And all the time Tess was right under our noses at Phoenyx Rescue, while her and Jules patiently waited for me to realise that despite her quirkiness :rolleyes: she was my dog through and through. She owns a piece of my heart this dog.

Happy Gotcha Day my precious dogs. I hope you like living with us - I can't imagine life without you :wub: :wub:

Jake, the day he moved in. Surveying the start of his toy collection.

Chr200405.jpg

And sleeping, his very favourite thing.

Chr200406.jpg

Princess Fairy Lurcher Tess, trying as hard as she could to tell me we belonged together

tess2-1.jpg

Just chillin'

DSCF0060.jpg

My eyes are leaking :wub:

It's hard to beleive that Jake has been with you for 4 years now :ohmy:

Tess was always meant to be with you, she just needed to find the right time to move in :laugh:

Thank you so much for giving 2 very special Phoenyx Hounds (and a scraggly cat... :rolleyes: ) such a wonderful home, they couldn't have asked for better :wub:

Happy Gotcha time guys :GroupHug: :GroupHug: