UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Strictly Come Dancing

lazydaisy

I am really fed up that Vincent and Rachel did not win :(

IMO the only reaon why thingy (cant remember his name) won is because of people voting because they like the character he plays in a medical drama (dont watch it, dont know the name).

IMO Rachel and Vincent were the better dancers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish people would vote for the best dancers not the people they fancy!!!

(fed up from Wales)

I don't understand how anybody can say either Tom or Rachel were better than Lisa tonight :wacko: She got 40/40 for both dances. She couldn't possibly have danced any better. Yet she still wasn't in the final two. It's ridiculous. Rachel & Lisa have consistantly got higher scores than Tom these past few weeks. I really do like Camilla but they shouldn't have won tonight :(

I wanted Lisa or Tom to win. I knew Lisa wouldn't win cos she wasn't getting the public vote but I am delighted that Tom won it :partytime: Tom and Camilla's showdance was fabulous, I absolutely loved it :wub:

Rachel is probably technically a bit better, but Tom is a very natural dancer and more exciting to watch IMO. I found Rachel and Vincent's show dance a bit boring.

I also think Rachel benefited hugely by having Vincent as a partner. He's one of the best, most exciting dancers on there and his routines were brilliant, whereas I think Camilla's routines let Tom down at times and didn't push him enough.

Edited by merledogs

I am delighted Tom won, his show dance was fantastic and Racheals was a bit boring, I thougt Lisa and Brendans show dance was better than Racheals. The judges did not want Tom to win, they were besotted by the two girls, I think thier scores were contrived to put Tom 3rd. The public showed then that entertainment meant more to them and put him in first place, he was the most exiting dancer

Barbara

I thought Tom was a fantastic dancer too and way more natural than rachel or lisa, but over 16 weeks both girls improved far more from crap to excellent, fought their way through 3 dance offs apiece and won over both the judges and the public.

And boosboss - personally no im not that shallow but hey look at x factor. eggnog didnt have the talent to be in the final but he got the girls votes right through :laugh: