UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rehomed Dogs 2008

lil_angel

I have compiled a little video of all the dogs we have successfully rehomed so far during 2008. A big thank you to everyone who has been involved with them from transporters to fosterers and their new owners. Without you guys our job would be alot harder :flowers:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Amy

That is absolutely gorgeous and fab and made me feel like blubbing a bit as well. Well done and I'm so impressed at you for being able to do all that sprinkly sparkly stuff and fireworks on each of the dogs as well!

Would there be any way you could email it to me as well as I would love to use it over here (I'm the co-ordinator for Surrey)to help publicise the OC.

xxx