• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of mine

Bo

IMG_7084.jpg

Wiggle :laugh:

IMG_7079.jpg

Glen would like to thank all the dogs (espec Saffy) for doing lots of running, Cherry also enjoyed Glen running

IMG_7078.jpg

I'm not sure which dog won the line out for the ball :wacko:

IMG_7076.jpg

Flora :wub:

IMG_7126.jpg

Group running

IMG_7075.jpg

and again

IMG_7086.jpg

....with casualties :rolleyes: sorry Amber

IMG_7113.jpg

Princess Cherry looking most elegant :wink:

IMG_7096.jpg

Edited by sanrossscot

Thank you so much for organising the walk; we had such a lovely time and I'm looking forward to going back again - and sweet photos too, I found it really difficult to get any! Although I do have a brief video of the fun which I will add in the next day or two :wink:

Hopefully catch up for the BOA walk in Jan xx

I will post some pics tomorrow but just wanted to say we had a lovely time and Saffy would like to thank her fellow ball chasing friends, especially Jed, Glen, Wiggle and Cherry. :biggrin: and so would I as she is spark out! :laugh: She absolutely stunk so had a dry bath when she got home after stinking the house out. :rolleyes: :laugh: I got home about 4.30 but not before getting lost twice :rolleyes: I even turned the wrong way out of the park. :blush: In my defence I was expecting to turn left into it on the way so had that in my mind. :laugh: I will definately go back there again. Great place to walk. Thanks Amy for organising it. :flowers:

Jed and Bo would like to point out that they are experienced Sumo Wrestlers and the stunt involving the cattle grid should NOT be attempted by amateurs. The phrase "look before you leap" comes to mind!

Bo would also like to point out for the benefit of those who missed his incredibly daring action that he is only part Staffordshire BULL Terrier, which is why he came back when the bullocks looked at him a bit too closely.

Toastie would like to point out that his brothers are Thugs and he completely dissociates himself from their idiotic behaviour.

Thanks Amy for the organisation. Hope you got home ok - thought on the way back that I should have asked where you had to get to in case your car was still poorly.

I will post some pics tomorrow but just wanted to say we had a lovely time and Saffy would like to thank her fellow ball chasing friends, especially Jed, Glen, Wiggle and Cherry. :biggrin: and so would I as she is spark out! :laugh: She absolutely stunk so had a dry bath when she got home after stinking the house out. :rolleyes: :laugh: I got home about 4.30 but not before getting lost twice :rolleyes: I even turned the wrong way out of the park. :blush: In my defence I was expecting to turn left into it on the way so had that in my mind. :laugh: I will definately go back there again. Great place to walk. Thanks Amy for organising it. :flowers:

OOps :unsure: My SatNav conked out, cos I forgot to bring the charger :rolleyes: thankfully it was when I was on the M4 and knew where to go :)

But Saffy was soo clean and tidy on the walk, she couldn't have been stinky :sleep:

IMG_7108.jpg

IMG_7120.jpg

Ok, ignore my dog-voice please!!! I'm a right one for nattering to them!! xx

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/T...nt=SV_A0049.flv

Also thank you for grabbing Tinks and keeping an eye on Tessie who stayed up front while I nattered at the back of the walk :GroupHug:

Tara is in her bed fast asleep, and Tess and Tinks have joined me on the sofa, they are all sparked! :wub:

AfterWestonbirt.jpg

:laugh: That did sound funny on the audio, but I can assure you the heavy breathing, for once, wasn't me! :laugh: