UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Frosty Morning In Our Back Garden

dirtychicken

Well. More or less.

This was the view out of Jacob's bedroom window this morning....

Jacobsview1.jpg

Jacobsview2.jpg

:wub:

So I decided to grab the opportunity of a beautiful morning and no dogs in sight and race round to the park before showering or breakfast or anything (the sacrifices I make for my dogs :rolleyes: ). I took 5 minutes - just 5 minutes - to drag some old clothes on, wrap up warm, stick coats on the dogs and get to the park. By which time it was full of dogs :rolleyes:

The park looked absolutely stunning with a sparkly layer of frost over it....

Park.jpg

Park2.jpg

Tree.jpg

Flora was absolutely full of the joys of winter and raced around like a total lunatic. She'd started the walk with her big, fleecy zebra print coat on but kept rolling in the frost so I had to take it off. So then she could do this...

Rolling.jpg

If I could add sound effects, they would simply be an awful lot of very happy RARRROOOOWWWWRRRAAAHHHHing :laugh:

Bran and Flo had a great game of wrestling that they set up quite well.

Ready, go.....!

Ready.jpg

and crash!!

Crash.jpg

and crash!!!

Crash2.jpg

and crash!!!!

Crash3.jpg

Flora did lots of running around :laugh:

Running.jpg

Running2.jpg

(more to follow)

And then I managed to just get some lovely photos of my babies :wub:

(Arntee Wendee please note the special, intact, tidy collar)

Bran.jpg

DSCF9058.jpg

Flora.jpg

Flora2.jpg

Flora3.jpg

Pair.jpg

Flora behaved beautifully with every dog she met and responded to every command beautifully - I was very very proud of her :wub: She couldn't resist a beautiful old black lab girl that she met, she definitely has a thing about black labs :wink: She didn't tell off the norty collie who told Bran off for saying hello to her mum and she didn't wade in to try and break up a fight between a springer and a jrt! She was just an absolute star :wub:

Bran barely left my side other than for a quick wrestle with Flora and to plough into the norty collie's mum's knees :rolleyes: