UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

Anyone know how Jackysian is, she has not posted here for ages?

I think Jacky is just having a wee break from the Refuge tho she did post in Max's thread the other day. I am in touch with her and she is doing OK but busy, busy, busy. I'll tell her you were asking :flowers:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky :wub:

Suzeanna :GroupHug:

Sleep tight Smokey :wub:

'Tis perishing here. Walked the dogs in freezing sleet at 7am and Tess stumbled and hurt her leg/foot so I had to stand for ages standing in a blizzard, rubbing all her legs and making soothing noises until she decided she wasn't really hurt after all. When I got in OH had left a message to say he was half way to Liverpool for the week, with my car/house/office keys in his pocket (I am in Newcastle). I was then late for work as I had to rush round the house looking for spare keys and then defrost my car :angry:

I think Jacky is just having a wee break from the Refuge tho she did post in Max's thread the other day. I am in touch with her and she is doing OK but busy, busy, busy. I'll tell her you were asking :flowers:

Thank you :flowers:

Defrosted my windscreen this morning by pouring water over it. But the time I had walked back into the house and put jug in the kitchen the water had frozen ! :unsure: The only thing I had in the car was a school wooden ruler! I knew it would come in handy :laugh:

Welcome December. May you be so much kinder than November was to many folk on here.

Evening all...please let December finally end this year on a happy note.

Please th_praying.gif

:GroupHug: for newly single Mog

:wub: Sleep tight, Smokey

Safe journey home Wendy.

Wendy says to tell you that she waved to you as she drove past Warrington :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: for Suzeanna

:wub: Beautiful, knackered Sky :laugh:

I'm surrounded my male numpties.

I'm rapidly drawing the same conclusion about my life :rolleyes:

Glad to hear that Jacky is ok :flowers:

I'm trying quite hard to get Christmassy and start sorting things out, but I really and truly cannot be arsed :mellow:

Edited by dirtychicken

I too am struggling to get in the CHristmas mood.

Something is in the air - I am the original dyed in the wool "Bah Humbug" person but I feel v Christmassy today and have bought cards and a wreath to hang on the door .....fa la lala la lala la laaa...

Maybe there is some kind of reverse Christmas feeling around....:santa:

I've just been out with Scoobs. Came home with soaking and freezing feet. Scooby was in fine cocky spirit. Thankfully there was no-one about for him to get feisty with.

Aw Wendy. Look forward to seeing you both early next year. :wub:

Christmas seems to come earlier every year. I'm sure someone is duping us all and really it's August. No wonder the Xmas spirit is slow to catch up. We'll be celebrating it again in January the way things are going.

I've had a lovely morning chatting and drinking coffee with my friend and her baby girl :wub:

Shame I came home to a house that looks like a bomb has hit it courtesy of my dear OH who couldn't find something, turned everything upside down then went to work :grrr:

Hope he isn't expecting any dinner tonight :devil:

I am about to put the christmas tree up, here's hoping it gets me more in the mood for christmas :unsure:

Have taken the dogs out earlier and it has taken me an hour to warm up. I have Snoops in front of the fire and 2 GSDs in front of the kitchen radiator on vet beds. :rolleyes: :wub:

I swear it's too cold for snow.

Am thinking of getting up in the loft shortly for a sort out. Meelie will need an Xmas tree etc as they have just moved into their new place on Saturday. I can't believe how quick the time has flown.

Only 9/10 weeks till our grand daughter is due. :ohmy: :wub:

I came home from work about 1.30 ish and proceeded to wrap 20 MP3 players (work related) :wacko:

Having done that, I wrapped my SS presents which are all now ready to go, then I did some work emailing.

Now I've noticed the time and am starting to get more and more scared waiting for the vet to ring. I know what he will say, but actually having it said to you makes it so much more real and final :(