UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Amazing What You Can Do With Some Treats...

merledogs

The Merle dogs look like butter wouldn't melt :wub: :laugh:

Beau looks as if his middle half has disappeared won the crease in the sofa :wacko: Come and live with me Beau, I won't fold you up for photos darling :laugh:

Spike and Cherry look gorgeous, as usual :wub:

The only decent ones I have of my little gang of two are on my new camera, and I haven't got enough memory on my PC to download the software to get them off yet :rolleyes:

This isn't as easy as it looks!! I took about 6 pics in all. Poppy kept disappearing, Paris would not sit still. When I told Paris to stay Ebbi laid down. :rolleyes: Here is my pathetic effort just now.

roupshot23nov2008.jpg

you can just see Poppy's bum disappearing down the hallway and look at those devil eyes!! David Bailey I aint !!! :laughingsmiley:

Edited by ranirottie

Dogs1003-2.jpg

Spud, Ailsa, Louie and Celeste, no treats were used in the making of the picture :biggrin: . We just couldn't get Mr. nice but dim spud to sit nearer the rest of them :rolleyes: .

Terri

What a lovely photo :wub: Can you manipulate the photo to move Spud nearer to the others then it will be perfect :biggrin:

No treats needed for this particualr shot just a 3 hour walk on the beach :laugh:

IMG_3502.jpg

Where were you supposed to sleep? :laugh:

Diesel, who is the boy in the middle of the first photo. He is gorgeous! :wub: His face is so full of character.

Edited by safneo