UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Look Who Is Here !

ranirottie

I took the tips off his nails but they are just too tough to do much. I also just took him for a walk with the others but walk.................thats a laugh.!! He got out of the front door and sat down. After two minutes of persuasion we got across the road to the field and he laid down. I pulled him,he rolled onto his back. I pulled him,talked to him,bribed him, and he sat up but refused to move. This happened for about ten minutes, me cajoling,him refusing, me pulling,him rolling over onto his back so I took drastic measures,turned my back and walked. He very soon deccided that I was more stubborn than him and walked nicely.He then started to sniff around and actually enjoyed his walk. A very lazy and stubborn dog, no wonder he never goes out,he weighs a ton!!! x

:rolleyes: yes Poppy is still here, I haven't really done much about finding her a home yet. She still needs to lose some weight and her ear infection isn't quite cleared up yet. Poppy has her feet well under the table at the moment. She really is Mrs Perfect except Kizzy is terrified of her. x

I took the tips off his nails but they are just too tough to do much. I also just took him for a walk with the others but walk.................thats a laugh.!! He got out of the front door and sat down. After two minutes of persuasion we got across the road to the field and he laid down. I pulled him,he rolled onto his back. I pulled him,talked to him,bribed him, and he sat up but refused to move. This happened for about ten minutes, me cajoling,him refusing, me pulling,him rolling over onto his back so I took drastic measures,turned my back and walked. He very soon deccided that I was more stubborn than him and walked nicely.He then started to sniff around and actually enjoyed his walk. A very lazy and stubborn dog, no wonder he never goes out,he weighs a ton!!! x

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: most of em are like that only one of mine would go for a proper walk the others went so far and then did the exact same thing :snigger: