UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celebrity

merledogs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are just about to watch it now

we are soooooooo excited that Mr Sulu is in it , I just hope it's not one of those times when seeing your hero in real life disappoints

Have no idea who half of them are mind :laugh:

I suspect it will Sam, not that I will be watching, but I can predict now that he will lose no opportunity to slag off Shatner ... it's very sad, I've met George and spent several hours in his company (we had lunch together) and he was a very nice man, delightful company, very generous and with the most infectious laugh I have ever heard, he was absolutely fabulous with Nick and left a lasting good impression on him - until recently - in the past few years however he appears to have become very bitter, he hates Shatner and loses no opportunity at all to attack him in public at the drop of a hat, the others have moved on, many have settled their differences but George won't, the latest was over his wedding when he attacked Shatner for not attending - however Shatner claims he was never invited in the first place ... the spite is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth and turning me against someone I used to admire greatly.

Absoloutely love this, kilroy, lol their will be some chinnanigans with him, can see him and esther clashing...

Esther will get all the wild life to say sausages (for all those old enuff)

Mickey off east enders bless him hes gonna be a lot of fun... scary cat i reckon

gonna be a good tv watch on the run up to xmas