UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bogart exists. Cumbrians get very hurt when tourists come and doubt it :(

We've never seen a Bogart in over 18 years of visiting the Lakes - I think you are jessing Marion :laugh: Also, did you arrange the special hail and torrential rain just for us last week :mecry: Boysie has come back fitter than a butchers dog and now thinks 3 hours of walking per day is normal - someone please tell him he's meant to be an older dog (about 11ish) to give us a rest :laugh: .

Wendy, sorry to hear your news but also pleased you are OK about it if you see what I mean :wacko: Shame we weren't up at the same time as I had a hankering for the Buttermere walk but was outvoted. Hope you still have a lovely time.

I'm hankering to go back already :( Hope the weather is much better for you than it was for us- please say hello in person to Marion for us as she and Georgie were poorly when we were there. You're lucky to be going now rather than when the Keswick religious convention is on - I'll let Marion tell you what sales are up when that's on :laugh:

I almost forgot to pack my pants :ohmy: :laugh:

Ta for the holiday wishes :flowers: Everyone please take care while we're gone,that's humans and pawed/clawed/hooved ones.

I have a slight luggage overpacking dilemma which I'm hoping the check in person will ignore if I smile nicely.It's only about 1.5 kilos.

i washed Moos old coats tonight-and promptly burst into tears.

i know its silly-the Moos fur has never been removed from the bloody things all the years she had them-despite numerous washing/drying...but it seemed terribly final.

need to sort out a house collar etc for the new girl.....and i must stop being a silly old sentimentalist-what would the Moo say to all this weeping & sorrow.?

something along the lines of wipe the tears-and gimme a chewy stick! :laugh:

fee

Wendy you can take Sirius Bogert spotting

In fact if asked you can explain you have a 7 inch alcohol obsessed dog who belongs your Squirrel Friends and you are bogert spotting :laugh:

ooh while I think of it can you tell me the latest date you need Sirius for his bogert spotting adventure holiday please as I am hoping he can swing by here on his way to you to come and help Anne , Mark and I at the Chelsea fair