UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

Oooops :blush: I am an appallingly bad pooseykatt mother.

I shut Tilly in the bedroom while the men were carrying in my TV so she couldn't get out.Polly was sleeping on the bed so got shut in too.I forgot I'd shut the door and have just been upstairs and realised.Polly has obviously been desperate for a poo and been trying to find somewhere to go and has done a hoooge pile of poop in my ensuite shower :huh: Norty me :angry: Poor Polly is all put out :mecry:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ange sorry not to have replied earlier - I'm much better thanks :flowers:

I have had a hectic afternoon playing IT advisor to my son and managing to do a very very good deal with PC world which saw them beat ebuyers price for a new laptop by £70 :biggrin: not too sure that I like not having the best pc in the house anymore tho :rolleyes: :laugh:

Got home 10 mins ago and have to be washed dressed and ready to go back out in 20 mins - so why am I here?????? lol

sorry weve been at the vets ages

henrys leg has filled with fluid and he needed xrays, luckily being about as quick and energetic as a three toed sloth he didnt need to be sedated :rolleyes: he just lay where i put him and stayed in the same position till i went back in and removed him about 20 mins later :laugh:

The result is that he has a chipped elbow caused we think by him slipping off the decking step and banging it whilst wobbly, fluid has now built up to protect the joint and him being immobile due to the abcess has made it worse, so we have had more pain relief more steroids and diuretics and anti bs injected and we are back to vets tomorrow providing hes not done anything else to himself in the meantime :rolleyes:

I'm all :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jason has just booked us and the boys a long weekend in the Lake District at the end of next month - here :biggrin:

That looks lovely :wub:

Very very glad that Spike is home safely :wub:

Thinking of Henry too :flowers:

Ickle Sri Lankan Bumpy :wub:

Busy ole day today - went to visit Bert and the boys and had a lovely walk :wub: (plus finally gave in and fell in love with my dad's sat nav - want one :rolleyes: ); went out for a meal with my mum and my grandparents :wacko: ; sorted out finances with my mum; tried to sort the new curtain finials but they don't fit (Argos poles and Argos finials - go figure!) :angry: and then I was meant to be painting the bathroom and the toilet but the heating is on and the house is all warm and now I realllllllllllllllllllly can't be bothered :rolleyes: I am going to snuggle on the sofa with wine and crisps and chocolate and watch a dvd instead :biggrin:

Tomorrow................sob................my not-so-little..............sob................chocolate boy............sob............will be 6 whole months old :mecry: Where did my little poopie go? :(

Then:

Bran1.jpg

Now:

Day135_9.jpg

sorry weve been at the vets ages

henrys leg has filled with fluid and he needed xrays, luckily being about as quick and energetic as a three toed sloth he didnt need to be sedated :rolleyes: he just lay where i put him and stayed in the same position till i went back in and removed him about 20 mins later :laugh:

The result is that he has a chipped elbow caused we think by him slipping off the decking step and banging it whilst wobbly, fluid has now built up to protect the joint and him being immobile due to the abcess has made it worse, so we have had more pain relief more steroids and diuretics and anti bs injected and we are back to vets tomorrow providing hes not done anything else to himself in the meantime :rolleyes:

Can you please wrap Henry in bubble wrap :wub: Glad you are home with him. :flowers:

I have finished for the day now so might have my last ickle bottle of wine that OH bought for me last week. :biggrin: I fell in love with the tiny bottles in Morrisons so he bought 4 for £5.