UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. Its freezing and I have a headache. I also have [drum roll]...........................................................................

.............................................................. A HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT! At fecking last!

28th November at 9.30 [feck knows how I'm going to get there for that]

check with the hospital but sometimes they will help with transport for appointments if you have no way of getting there. Its not your fault you cant drive while you have waited for the results and tests etc so ring and ask

Morning. Its freezing and I have a headache. I also have [drum roll]...........................................................................

.............................................................. A HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT! At fecking last!

28th November at 9.30 [feck knows how I'm going to get there for that]

:pinkie: At long last

Hope your headache goes soon :unsure:

check with the hospital but sometimes they will help with transport for appointments if you have no way of getting there. Its not your fault you cant drive while you have waited for the results and tests etc so ring and ask

Agree with Helly - ring the hospital and if they won't help, contact the GP surgery. If that fails, is there a LINK service in your area (a team of volunteers who drive people to hospitals, GPs etc)? Or maybe a friend :unsure:

Feckin freezin here by the way

Have you had snow in deepest, darkest Wales Abby?

No snow here (as yet :mecry: ) but deffo :bigtonstuck: My MIL, always the purveyor of good news :rolleyes: , says it's going to snow this afternoon.

The things you'll do to keep your customers in the pub.

Did you sort your accounts out?

I suppose I had best go to that there kitchen and do some cleaning in there. The postman managed to embarrass Martyn this morning by saying you would think the council would sort out those hedges. It's a disgrace. They happen to be our hedges :laugh: I'm hoping he's feeling embarrassed enough to actually go out there and do something about them. :rolleyes:

I did and as a new fundraiser I am hoping to have some of them made into greetings cards :ninja:

:biggrin:

my dogs are back from Kennels , Noah managed to hurt his leg and had to visit the vet ( they use our own vet ) so he came back with antibiotics and tales of how wussy he was at the vets

He is sleeping with his teddy now :wub:

:GroupHug: Noah. I hope his teddy is looking after him :wub:

henrys leg has swelled rapidly :( off to the vets

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: I really hope the vet can get him sorted and he is home soon.

Michelle, maybe you could get the hedge trimmers out ready for Martyn :laugh:

The things you'll do to keep your customers in the pub.

Did you sort your accounts out?

:laugh:

Actually, and happily, one of our customers was a Financial Director for many years and is familiar with Quickbooks. We had a very enlightening discussion the other day and I am now having a good go at the books, which I shall then check with her at the weekend. :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: for Mel & Henry

I need to go and degrease my deep fat fryer :mecry:

That's handy. It'll be really easy once you've got it sorted.

Isn't that typical. Martyn has just found the hedge trimmers in the garage while tinkering with the car battery. At least the hedges are being chopped. We bought the house off the neighbours who we lent them to. He has now had the cheek to say I couldn't have used them anyway because they're blooming heavy. No laddo but you could have. :angry: :rolleyes:

He has gone into action cos I'm cleaning the cooker. So following a "chat" a few weeks back he must feel he should do something other than play computer games all day.

Edited by Jacobean