UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon you've got a tum upset and it's just coincidence that it happened as you were eating your tea. Funnily enough when I had a bug several weeks ago now I'd just eaten my sunday dinner. Then went straight upstairs and chucked it up. That was a bug.

Good thoughts for your brother Jacqui :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

How gorgeous is this little one. 18 months old and abandoned in a Spanish apartment from a British person who decided Spain wasn't for them after all. She's coming over on 27th November to Derbyshire and will need a home then.

4b.jpg

" very, very affectionate, good with kids & dogs but does not like other cats, This

cat craves attention & love".

Ask Dibs,

She has a collection of Torties. They have all been abandoned at some point and usually for good reason. Funny enough all of hers think there is only one cat in the world !

Edited by Trallwm farm

Hello from Shropshire :wavey: having a not brilliant time had to cancel 3 meetings of friends due to things :rolleyes: Spent two nights trying to get my computer vodaphone pluggy in thing working then realised that I had the sim card in the wrong way :rolleyes: Hope you are all okay, if anyone wants me or even wants to talk to me :rolleyes: please phone me on my mobile - typing this message to about 10 minutes :rolleyes:

Someone has been smoking in the Ladies Toilet :cigar:

Unfortunately for them, I was in the other cubicle :laughingsmiley:

I know who they are, they know I know they were smoking, and I have now put up a Do Not Smoke sign in a prominent position.

She better not do it again :axehead:

our electricity has been off for about an hour and it was soooo quiet! no poota,no tv so I had to read by candle light! It has just come back on.

As soon as the lights went off there was an accident up the road, I hope nobody was hurt. It looked pretty serious because the police closed the road outside our house.x