UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

I have just eaten a doughnut :biggrin:

Dogs are freaking out at their Dad lumping about on the terrace upstairs...but haven't figured out that's what the noise it :rolleyes:

Nice photos L&H - I can see why you failed with Tessie :wub:

I now need to go cook but its sunny and I want to garden instead...punters won't mind will they??

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: To all in need, not read back for yonks, only 2 more days of mass overtime then i have a day off :)

I'm not a happy Sim today, went to dentists all prepared to have poorly tooth taken out, and they would'nt do it as i have an infection, spent £16.50 to be told that plus £7.10 for anti biotics, i now have to wait till nov 20th, to have 2 teeth out :angry:

Edited by simikins

Afternoon all :flowers:

Have had a nice day today, I have been to school harvest festival and walked the dogs and been to M&S to buy their meal deals for the weekend :) My reading circle meeting tonight has just been cancelled so will have to go out for a curry instead now :rolleyes: :laugh:

I am very excited :elefant: we have booked tickets for Lion King while we are in London next week :pinkie:

Afternoon :)

I am,yet again,pizzed off with my uselessly managed PCT :angry: Do the work and be called a 'lead professional' but don't expect us to cut your existing workload or give you any extra pay.Feckers :angry: I need to find a perfect house and perfect job elsewhere.

Actually I keep finding nice houses on Rightmove I just need to find the job and make the economy better so I could actually sell mine or rent it out.

Just popping in, am now living at owlery with electricity and phone but no hot water as shower and immersion heater appear to be dead. Have new landline, if anyone wants it please PM me as I log on once a day at Lesley's. Hope to get back online soon - but my modem is in storage so have to go and get it

Hiya Phebe - glad to hear that all is going well :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Val

:GroupHug: for missus Tiks and Fleur

:GroupHug: for poorly Ebbi

Change of plan, collecting the kittens tomorrow now. Bathed Jelly and Spud instead. I'm now going to do some gardening. I'm sectioning off part of the garden for the chooks. They'll still have the whole garden but when the dogs are outside they'll be in 'their' side of the garden. That's if my plan works.......

What is it about a teensy bit of sunshine that sends us all rushing for the garden?? :laugh: I'm here for 5 minutes then am off to poo-pick, lawn mow and fence erect (snigger - I said "erect") :rolleyes:

I am a very social butterfly of a chook at the moment :biggrin: On Monday I went to visit my eldest "nephew" as it was his birthday, then we drove up to Cheshire and spent the night at our friends' house. On Tuesday we went to Alton Towers with lots of our Cheshire/Staffs home ed friends and had a fantastic day because all the kids went off by themselves and the growed ups got to go on all the rides we wanted to as well as having as many coffee and doughnut breaks as we wanted to :smug-1: We then spent the night at another friend's house. On Wednesday we delivered Jacob back to first friend's house and had an amazing lunch, before driving back to Bristol, collecting the dogs and having tea with my mum. Yesterday, Sophie and I went out with my mum on a mammoth girly clothes shopping spree. Today I went to watch High School Musical 3 at the cinema with Soph

it was pretty great actually

and then went to visit friends. Tomorrow we have Staffs friends coming to spend the weekend and they are taking Sophie back up with them so I get a whole week with no kids at all :biggrin: That week is now very quickly being filled with lots of exciting things for me to do with my friends :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Val. Sorry to hear your news and that you have been poorly again.

I know it must have hit hard as I have seen the effects of knowing you can no longer earn your own living can do to someone.

Let's hope that something better comes out of all this Val. Thinking of you.

The boys have been walked, I've showered and changed and now off to drive up to Jason's :biggrin:

Have a fab weekend Fugee's :wavey:

Have a fun weekend Wendy :)

I need tent pegs.

Why ??

It's a bit cold for camping, isn't it :unsure: :unsure:

Thank you to all fugees for your kind words and support - all very much appreciated - don't know what I'd do without you all :flowers:

I actually got some gardening done :biggrin: I didn't get the lawn mowed or the fence erected though as it was getting dark and I got distracted by other jobs that needed doing. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for leaving it so late now though because the bug has bitten and I'm itching to get more of the garden done :rolleyes:

Oh. And there's just over ONE WEEK left to get your entries in for Secret Santa 2008 :partytime:

been to M&S to buy their meal deals for the weekend :)

what are they like? I was thinking of getting one :unsure:

That week is now very quickly being filled with lots of exciting things for me to do with my friends :biggrin:

Hope you have a fab time :biggrin:

lovely dogs L&H :wub:

:GroupHug: Marian and Fleur

Sorry about your bad news Val :GroupHug:

I was going to go out for dinner tonight as it's the first night Keith has actually been here early enough for us to eat together. (Or been here at all due to his job) .Don't want to go now as I'm too tired. Typical :rolleyes:

Thank crunchie it's Friday :partytime:

Hope you have a fab time :biggrin:

I will :biggrin: Although one of the not-so-exciting things that has to be done next week is taking Bran for his 6 month check. 6 MONTHS!! :ohmy: When did that happen?? :unsure:

Are you sure that you can't find a second wind from somewhere to propel you out of the door and into a restaurant? :wink:

My neighbours must think that I've adopted an elephant or two :wacko: I realised yesterday that as Kevin is no longer with us, there is no need to stop the dogs from going upstairs - for the first time ever! So we had a ceremonial removing of the stairgate swiftly followed by the 2 lard arses thundering up the stairs and leaping on to the sofa beds and chairs and racing from one room to another :rolleyes: And now whenever anyone goes to the toilet, you get 2 large dogs sitting in the ickle tiny toilet with you and grinning instead of them lying nicely on the mat at the bottom of the stairs and waiting quietly. And when you try to get dressed/undressed it is inevitable that you will fall over a dog at least once :laugh: Wrestling and racing has become so much more entertaining now that they have a whole extra floor to play on :rolleyes:

Edited by dirtychicken