UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, have just been reading from page 2 onwards!

Wayne and I will (hopefully!) be having our first baby on 30th april 2009! Had the first scan today (am 11 weeks and 1 day) and baby kept trying to do headstands and somersaults! It's a shame Wayne's in London and I'm up in Liverpool but can't be helped for now. At least he got to come to the scan today!

congratulations :partytime:

Wayne and I will (hopefully!) be having our first baby on 30th april 2009! Had the first scan today (am 11 weeks and 1 day) and baby kept trying to do headstands and somersaults! It's a shame Wayne's in London and I'm up in Liverpool but can't be helped for now. At least he got to come to the scan today!

Congratulations to you both!! :flowers: :cheer:

I would be amazingly proud to have my daughter grow up to be such a good friend :wub: She must have been taught some amazing lessons by her parents :flowers:

It's been a very tough, emotional day today and I have to consider the prospect that our house may have to be rearranged to accommodate 3 extra people - albeit that 2 of them are ickle :mecry: My best friend is going through hell and may need a bolthole for her and the boys. It breaks my heart to see them going through the exact same scenario I lived out 10 years ago :( Her stupid husband witnessed everything that I went through and helped to prop me up whilst wanting to tear my husband from limb to limb for treating me and my children so badly, and is now treating his beautiful, kind, amazing wife and gorgeous children in exactly the same way :mecry:

But you are that kind of friend so I'm sure Sophie will be :wub:

Congratulations. I guessed that might be the news :biggrin:

I am ready to go out now but not meant to be picking up my mates until 8pm :rolleyes: OH is not home from his golf game yet and I'm hoping that he will drop us off :unsure: I just havent asked him yet :laugh:

Pub open = 2 hours

Customers = 3 teenagers who are drinking coke (1 each) and 1 chocolate bar

:rolleyes:

Who was diving into wine??? Have one for me, I'm not allowed until at least 10.30pm :mecry:

Congratulations on the pregnancy Alexis :elefant:

I am still going and am going to make the most of the food and drink in case I have to starve myself for the next couple of days :laugh:

:laugh: Have fun! PS What a lovely daughter you have :flowers:

I've had a moment in work today. I was coming out of the doors by my office and there was a guy coming the other way. I just stood there staring at him whilst holding the door open. :blush02: He was rather cute and I was rooted to the spot like an idiot lol

Ooh, what a romantic moment :wub:

Cheese and Pickle are in their new home :biggrin: I've rushed around all day and now I'm off to work for a nice sit down and cup of tea :laugh:

Yay for Cheese and Pickle!!! :partytime:

Terri , I might have had my phone unlocked or it might have been a secret squirrel code

:ohmy: :laugh:

Congratulations!!!! :bigsmiley:

Big :GroupHug: for Sarah for having a tough day all round.

I've continued to feel a bit poorly and have a sore throat throughout the day. I've decided to numb the pain with a glass of wine and it's worked! :laugh:

Congratulations alexis :biggrin:

Oh no Sarah, please send them my love and hugs (if you need anything just holler) :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: for poor babies with lumps and their mummies

Brill news on the house Owl :)

Wow a bike - cool :cool:

Someone got a bit muddy this morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10102008.jpg

10102008002.jpg

Congratualtions Alexis and Wayne - fantastic news :bigsmiley:

Someone got a bit muddy this morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10102008.jpg

10102008002.jpg

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Guess this was followed by bath time :rolleyes: