UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I am coming down with a cold. I have that funny feeling one side of my throat and have been sneezing all evening.

I hope not, we nipped up to see Mum this evening and I hope I haven't passed it on to her.

She was all tucked up in bed and look so sweet.

Mum always reminds me of Pope John Paul - he always looked scrubbed clean and so does Mum when she is ready for bed. :)

welcome back to not so sunny england :laugh:

Do you have a tan with you in said car?

And more importantly did you have a nice time?

Nice to see you back missus.

Hmmmmmmmm its certainly not quite the same temperature I was sat out in at lunchtime :rolleyes: and yes I did have a tan with me in the car although I think it disappeared as soon as I set foot outside :laugh:

Now then what have I missed :unsure:

Your niece turning nine months old :wub:

I was hoping you might bring the sunshine back with you but it would seem not :sad02: Hope you had a lovely time :flowers:

Sorry, I tried to bring the sunshine back with me, I tried everything but it was kicking and screaming and just wouldn't let go of the poolside bar :mecry: or thinking again maybe it was me doing the hanging on to the poolside bar :rolleyes: :laugh:

Have tried to read back again but not got far :rolleyes: but wanted to give a big hug to Amy I'm so sorry for your loss :GroupHug:

I really need to go to bed but can't quite unwind yet so it may be a late one :rolleyes: Off to pick up the boys in the morning :wub: