UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thoughts Needed For Rudy Bear - Updated, Rudy Has Very Sadly Gone To The Bridge :-((

lil_angel

Rudy has been admitted to the vets and Im a wibbling mess. He spent the night hunched up in his litter tray and he hasnt managed to pass anything. He ate all his dinner but I dont remember hearing him drinking. Hes very lethargic although he did perk up a bit after I syringed 3ml on water into him. The vet said his bladder is very full and he could possibly have crystals. They are keeping him in to evacuate his bladder and then will have a feel around for anything like stones. Vet said he will keep me updated.

Lots of good thoughts please. He's nearly 5 now so not as young as he used to be :mecry:

Edited by ReikiAnge
Title amended

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 1pm this afternoon Rudy Bear went to rainbow bridge. He had a mass in his chest and his liver was grossly enlarged. I felt his little body wouldnt cope with going through an exploratory op so it was decided he would be pts. They waited until I arrived. I brought him home with me so Louie could see him and understand his best friend had now gone.

We buried him in the garden wrapped in his blanket with one of his 1st place rosettes.

Thank you for your messages. Im totally heartbroken and gutted.