UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I thought that was your OH :blush:

So did I :rolleyes:

Mine is erm, I forgot what it is hang on

Ok, mine was a pink hippo sporting the words Poo Poo Potamus. I had it after a particularly bad dose of the squits.

Currently its the DNB logo because I work for DNB :wacko: I really wish I had an imagination.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is one from the list which is the closest to Harri (even though he is a lab). Dont know how to change it :unsure:

If you go to "My controls" and then scroll down to Personal Profile and select Edit Avatar Settings, you can change it there :flowers: You can either load an image from your PC or use a photobucket link (for example).

My avatar is surprisingly M-M, I do change it (to a new photo of M-M) when I have a new photo I like :)

Mine is a pic of my girls Inca and Magpie that I amateurishly 'doctored' last Christmas:

xmaspups1.jpg

I really ought to change it but I am sooo organised (not) that anyone who is an MSN friend of mine will know that my display pic on there is a Christmassy pic of me :rolleyes:

(oh well, closer to Christmas now than not, so perhaps I'll just give the pics a few more months :rolleyes: :laugh: )

Mine is currently a picture of Sky.

It was a pic of Sophie, but then I decided I needed better representation of all the dogs.  I very briefly changed my signature to a strip with all 4 dogs on it, but I really like my current one, so changed it back and put Sky in as my avatar so he didn't feel left out  :rolleyes:

If you go to "My controls" and then scroll down to Personal Profile and select Edit Avatar Settings, you can change it there :flowers: You can either load an image from your PC or use a photobucket link (for example).

My avatar is surprisingly M-M, I do change it (to a new photo of M-M) when I have a new photo I like :)

thanks for the info, off to change my avatar :)