UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Had A Fight Over A Dog,literary

chuckey-lee

just the quick version as I just by accident deleted the long version :rolleyes:

basicly my friend was around my place with her dog Wizz, a dobermann x labrador, the most sweetest dog and my new buddie who she had for 10 yrs, we were having a cuppa in the garden when her ex-boyfriend turned up at my front door demanding to speak to her face to face over his upcoming courtcase, she told me she didnt want to she him (too scared) so I told him she'd ring his solicitor,he didnt take it very well but left,also I thought but when I got back my garden, I heard my dogs barking mad,and both Benjamin and my friend were not in my garden anymore but my gate was wide open :ohno02: when I went to see what was all the comotion outside my gate,I found her struggeling to get her dog back of the b*****rd who had unboulted my gate to grab him out of my garden and had a tight hold of his collar,so I jumped in and managed to get him loose and send my friend back up the few steps to my gate including trying to get Benjamin and my own dogs in,he then reached passed me to grab hold of her by her coat at her neck to try and pull her of the steps but again I managed to free her but then he chucked a burning sigaret at her face which left a nasty burnmark,but after repeadly warning him to call the police he finally left,leaving us all shaken and me very very p****d off ,he endangered not only MY dogs life but also Benjamins,the gate is boulted for that reason,

anyway next day I went to police for an unofficial report ,he was well known by our local officers,suprise suprise,and after he trashed their appartment my friend also went to police so I had to come back and make an official statement which might go to court and I mihgt have to turn up as a witness but Im not worried lol,don't mess with me or my kids,dogs or my friends ,human or k9, Im a lots tougher then I look :wink:

Edited by chuckey-lee

aww thanks girls, I know it sounds scary but the strange thing is,I wasn't scared at all,I was just really very cross (putting it nicely) I think it was my mother choock insinct that took over lol,eventho he is rather fit and strong,it didn't stop me for one single moment

Jacobean,she did report it and they took pictures of her face too,that's why they rang me back for an official statement :) ,after that I too realised this guy is dangerous,thats why I went to the police the next day,I was very worried about my friend's safety ( and Wizz's)

Crikey Chucks, what a nasty nasty man and what a horried experience!! :ohmy: :mad: :mad: I hope he got the message now: don't mess with Bruce Chuckey Lee or she'll have ya, LOL!! I hope you'll have your day in court and him a long time behind bars. It's good to have someone like you on your side :flowers: :flowers:

greys mum, we have got a boult at the bottom of the gate too,and he did return to have another try but I already locked it at that point,and I kept telling him I'd ring the police and how dare he behave like that infront of my little one,at one point I actually started to count ,you know like at my kids lol,by the time I got to 2 and a half , he was down the road :biggrin:

The police did ask me if I wanted to stay anonimous also when I have to go to court but I told them I wasn't scared of him at all and had no problem facing him,he's just like a spoiled little brad who has lost control of his girl-friend and now throuws all his toys out the pram :rolleyes: but I don't think I'll be seeing him around here anymore :)

My friend has spend a good week without him now and she has started to flourish (sp?) up,she got more colour on her face and seems much happier,her burn also seems to heal up well :wub: