UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bran's On The Loose! Watch Out World!

dirtychicken

Bran went out for his first walk today :wub: Oh how we've been looking forward to this day :laugh: :laugh:

It was made all the more special for him and us because his Auntie Loobie was here to come with us :biggrin:

As per usual, Bran took it all in his stride and strutted around the park as if he'd been going every day :rolleyes: People, dogs, kids - pah! Nothing to a brave little poopie :rolleyes: All he was interested in was seeing just how many people he could lasso at once with the extending lead :glare: :laugh:

So here are the obligatory pics :biggrin:

Sitting nicely and waiting for a treat

Sit.jpg

And we're off!

Walk.jpg

Our walking companions :wub:

Group2.jpg

Liam and Bran

LiamBran.jpg

My sprogs with Bran

KidsBran.jpg

Loobie and Flora

LoobieFlo2.jpg

Loobie getting lucky enough to hold on to both Flora and Bran whilst wrestling :wacko:

Loobieboth.jpg

Both sitting nicely for a change :wub:

Both.jpg

Homeward bound (ermmm....Laura please don't take any notice of just how disgustingly filthy his collar is :blush: )

Walk2.jpg

We were banking on this little excursion tiring him out enough to sleep for a while when we got home. Some hopes :glare: He rested for.......ooh............2 minutes before he was up and bouncing on Flora again :rolleyes:

He did soooo well Sarah :wub: you should be so proud (and I know you are) :flowers:

yehhhh, great to see him looking so well, you must be very proud

I am *very* proud of him - and just a tad loved up :wub: :wub: He is such a bright, confident, happy little boy and he's not bothered about anything. His laid back attitude is totally rubbing off on Flora and she's mellowed too. Lovely to see the littlie being the good influence on the biggie, rather than the biggie being a bad influence on the littlie :rolleyes: :laugh:

He is such a fast learner as well and although we've not started with clicker training yet, he is already offering me behaviours that he's seen Flora doing so training is an absolute breeze :biggrin: :wub:

Now that he's out walking, I just need to get my wheels back and he can be introduced to the joys of a Fugee walk :wink: