UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Citizenship Test

Kaos

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I challenge that question, as coca cola were reponsible for Santa Claus, NOT Father Christmas.

Im sure he had something to do with shakespeare

In any case, Father Cristmas was celebrated by the victorians before Coca Cola was up and running in the 20th century.

Yes, that question is plain wrong. They have confused Santa Claus with Father Christmas. None of the answers are even close to being correct.

Possibly the question should be:

can you have a conversation with a complete stranger about at least one of the following: origins of Father Christmas, merits of morris dancing, whether the cream should go on the scone before the jam, tea or milk in the cup first.

a) yes

b) no

If B, you are a Vurriner.

I got 10 but once I have found the author of the book and given him a good talking to :biggrin: , it will be 12.

I never knew that about divorces. I feel someone should have told me that before I got married!

Would have been 9 mind had I not put Father Christmas down as coming from Lapland :blush02:

I put Lapland too :rolleyes:

My first thoughts were the North Pole, but then (several years ago) I took Andrew to Lapland to see Father Christmas's workshop, and home.

If we 'Brits' believe he comes from the North Pole, then why do the travel companies take us on trips to Lapland.......and what's more, why did the 'real' Father Christmas come to see us (with his reindeer) while we were there, and then introduce us to Mrs Christmas.....who gave us all juice and biscuits?? :unsure: :shrug: