UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Shocking News

tootsmazza

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:( So very sorry to hear this. Having Malcolm who has cancer I can really empathise. Around this time last year I didn't think he'd live till christmas, but he'sstill here and doing really well. Please PM me if you want to know what supplements Malcolm is on and I'll PM you back. Of course every type of cancer is different, and I know that what helps one dog won't necessarily be helpful for another, but I'd love to try and help if you'd like me to. Lots of :wub: to Mason and big :GroupHug: to you.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Here are pix of Mason for all healing thoughts and any personal experience PMs would be most welcome.

The vet was very bleak this afternoon, talking days rather than weeks before his condition deteriorates to a point where the decision to PTS has to be made.

I can't fathom it, he seems so well.

Apparently the cancer is highly invasive. My main worry tonight is that he is pointblankly refusing to take his painkillers no matter what I try to hide them in but I will persevere.

Thanks again

Click on the image to see more!

th_mason1.jpg

Thank you all for your positive healing thoughts. One week on Mason is still oblivious to what is happening and happy, pain free and full of nonsense.

To look at him you would not think anything is wrong and I am hopeful we have some time yet.

I am putting many suggestions from members who have been through this into action and am sure the Reiki is helping. Even his limp from the sore shoulder has disappeared.

Marie x